Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryan to Bree
I know I haven't been on here for that long. But some of you know me as Bryan.

However, I have been struggling with my gender identity and finally reached a place where I feel more comfortable using a more androgynous name. So if you could refer to me as Bree for now on, I'd be appreciative! Thanks! Smile

Bree is a good name. I'll do my best to remember that. I'm glad you're able to be comfortable here.

Sure thing! If you ever so choose, you can change your name too.

Hey Bree how are you?

Woollyhats Wrote:Sure thing! If you ever so choose, you can change your name too.

Thank you :-) I appreciate that! What did you mean by the second have exactly?

mbennet35 Wrote:Hey Bree how are you?

I'm good, and you? Smile

writerbry Wrote:What did you mean by the second have exactly?

There's an option in the user control panel to change your display name. I know Sylph has done so; that sneaky bitch.

It's "Request Username" at the bottom of that page.

I can understand your trepidation on this subject. There was a really good thread I started about 12 months ago about Gender Dysphoria, it got deleted for reasons best not discussed to the dismay of many many people, and retaining that thread was an after thought and turned into a 'I don't give a shit, I am right and powerful' moment.

That discussion allowed people like myself who had never been exposed to gender identity issue to understand your issues better. It allowed us to become educated to your struggles and most importantly it allowed us to not feel so uncomfortable when chat with people with gender issues.

As a result of that discussion you will find that a majority of us old timers will support, and more so embrace you and your transformation.

So welcome Bree Wink

Good for you, Bree!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Not really a problem Bree Smile

Sounds good