Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Butt Plugs: What's good for the beginner?
Hello, I am a straight lady with a bi boyfriend. He has been with men and knows about anal but I am a newb. We've tried before just stretching it out with a vibrator, but I want something comfortable that I can wear around throughout the day.

We've been apart for the past 3 months. He's been on the other side of the country from where I go to school and we'll be seeing each other soon. We've of course talked about what we're going to do the first night back together and he suggested I get a butt plug to wear while I'm on the plane so I'm ready to get the business when I arrive. So if I'm traveling for over 10 hours total and want something comfortable since I'll be sitting around an airport all day long, what do you guys recommend?

You're going to leave a butt plug in all day?! What about the body scan at the airport?

lobo Wrote:Hello, I am a straight lady with a bi boyfriend. He has been with men and knows about anal but I am a newb. We've tried before just stretching it out with a vibrator, but I want something comfortable that I can wear around throughout the day.

We've been apart for the past 3 months. He's been on the other side of the country from where I go to school and we'll be seeing each other soon. We've of course talked about what we're going to do the first night back together and he suggested I get a butt plug to wear while I'm on the plane so I'm ready to get the business when I arrive. So if I'm traveling for over 10 hours total and want something comfortable since I'll be sitting around an airport all day long, what do you guys recommend?

We may have something in common, I too get off on discussing my most intimate sexual fantasies in public places like the internet.

Though I do differ from you in one important respect. I don't assume that gay men are automatically world class experts on anything to do with placing objects in rectums. Perhaps your "bi boyfriend" may be able to advise you?

I've heard there's a toy you can have inside you throughout the day that responds to text messages by vibrating Tongue my boyf used to joke about getting one... Clonezone do a range of things. If you really wanna wear it all day go for something small. Also, you should be fine 'for business' with a little warmup beforehand, all part of the fun