Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camel toe in skinny jeans :(
Insertnamehere Wrote:Pardon my ignorance, but.....is this like....a can of denim-colored paint or something and you spray it on you to give the impression of clothing? :biggrin:

No, they're just super skin tight skinny jeans.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:No, they're just super skin tight skinny jeans.

Noted!

On a side comment, I get skinny people need skinny clothes overall, but I don't quite get the "super tight" clothings. Aren't they uncomfortable?
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Sorry but this made me laughBig Grin

I guess you cannot avoid that in tight pants. Unless you've a really small privates, they'll show. If you want to wear these jeans, then you need to just accept all the uncomfortable side effects.

Insertnamehere Wrote:Noted!

On a side comment, I get skinny people need skinny clothes overall, but I don't quite get the "super tight" clothings. Aren't they uncomfortable?

I imagine they are incredibly uncomfortable but some people insist on following fashion. I wouldn't wear them for love nor money.

http://www.topman.com/en/tmuk/category/c...noredirect
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Why settle for just the toe?

I think you should stuff a Mini Cooper in those pants and hit the town!

Presenting. .

[Image: 3790001920_8baf79461f.jpg]

CAMEL FOOT!!!

There is absolutely NOTHING sexier in this world to me than seeing a perfectly placed bulge...I mean, I want to see every last detail pushed against the fabric and straining to be released from captivity. Smile

But really, if you're gonna wear something skin-tight, obviously you can't hide your anatomy. Kind of seems like a no-brainer to me. It's like a woman saying she likes to wear a tank top that's three sizes too small but doesn't want her breasts to show...makes no sense.

The only way I will ever wear skinny jeans or anything revealing is IF I get to 165 and look good, right now there's no way in hell...

As for [MENTION=23195]MickTheMousie[/MENTION] I'm sure you look just fine in skinny jeans, and whether you got a bulge or not, nothing to be ashamed of. I mean I wish I could wear skinny jeans not feel like I'm making people gouge out their eyes... lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Geez! I remember pegged jeans in the fifties that were so tight that guys would rip out the seams to put them on and then were sewn into them. It was silly then, too.
I bid NO Trump!

okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I literally just had this issue yesterday when taking pics for some concept art shizz.

All through highschool I layered my underwear, I wore about 3 pairs a day. 1 briefs, 2 boxer briefs. However now I just wear the smallest briefs possible and keep them really tight. Honestly, I tried tucking once but I couldn't get my nuts inside my body. Although now I do a lose one, where I just pull it all back tbh.

Long live the struggle. Wear them skinny jeans. werk

larafan25 Wrote:, I tried tucking once but I couldn't get my nuts inside my body. Although now I do a lose one, where I just pull it all back tbh.

Owwwwwwwwch!!