Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I carry on as straight or am i now bi and can't go back
I'm 25, male and confused. I'm still attracted to women and have str8 sex but the past few months I've acted on my gay fantasies with 4 men totalling 7, my first try out was at 21, I enjoy giving and getting oral mainly but recently I discovered I enjoy Anal(taking), I wasn't attracted to guys either until recently I saw just only 1 or 2 hot. I've finally went all the way and for weeks I didnt think or want gay sex, I thought that was the end after years of gay fantasies and meet ups, now I think about gay sex and want it again, the thought of sex with a man gets me more harder and horny quicker than the thought of sex with women, if I could put all that behind me and move on as straight from fresh is it possible or does this mean I'm bi and always will be? Do I have a choice what I want to be or has that choice been made?

If you are attracted to both, I would say you are bisexual. You do have a choice in who you date/hookup with. I don't believe the attraction will go away for either gender by choosing to limit yourself to one gender, or even if you marry.

I would say you are bisexual, or you at least just enjoy sex with other men (bicurious). Are you romantically attracted to men as well or just strictly sexually? This could also just be a phase in your life where you are simply experimenting. Don't get caught up on labels. Have fun.

Sexual orientation is not a choice. Your attractions to both men and women will continue. Just keep having lots of good, healthy, safe, uplifting sex, and eventually you'll figure out what works best for you.

Would you ever want a romantic relationship with a guy?

i think the world should drop the sex labels and just not give a damn what type of sex people are into. That is my opinion and have a nice day.

My label i like is john.

johnny196775 Wrote:i think the world should drop the sex labels and just not give a damn what type of sex people are into. That is my opinion and have a nice day.

My label i like is john.
Labels or the act of labelling stems from centuries of sociological psychology.
It seems stupid most times but it definitely presents its share of positive oddities.

Let's just say we dropped the label 'Gay'..
There wouldn't be a gay rights movement..
No gay rights movement would have meant decades of more hate crimes..
Delays in marriage equality. . Delays in addressing advancements in HIV / Aids medication or the involvement of the Federal government etc..
You get my drift. .

I hate labels too..
But..
There are a few awesome benefits that go along with the turf..

Camfer Wrote:Sexual orientation is not a choice. Your attractions to both men and women will continue. Just keep having lots of good, healthy, safe, uplifting sex, and eventually you'll figure out what works best for you.

Only you know what you are. It's not something you just turn off when you want to. You can carry on how you want to since the labels are just that, labels.

Sex with one guy is "curious", sex with 7 men is Gay.
~Beaux

johnny196775 Wrote:i think the world should drop the sex labels and just not give a damn what type of sex people are into. That is my opinion and have a nice day.

sexuality is not a label. it's a descriptive noun for a true manifestation of human behavior: sexual orientation. sexual orientation being a consistent phenomenon in nature, not naming it would be ignorant and naive. we can't just throw the differentiation of gender into the trash can and call that a better way. sexes are very different, and we name them differently with every right. attraction to either gender is also very different, and we name them differently with every right as well.

i, as a homosexual man, wouldn't want to be confused for someone who fucks women. it's not part of who i am. being able to differentiate between homosexuality and heterosexuality, men and women, is very useful (not to mention it is plain obvious only to every person who has eyesight). you can no more remove a label than you can remove the differentiation of the sexes itself. it is permanent, and rightfully so.

labels, or not labels (i am good either way), they are essential to our life as intelligent perceptive minds. advocating against it is very naive, like advocating going back to being cavemen who didn't recognize the world or themselves in it. that is not an educated position.

besides, not every 'label' is negative. as you exist you are a man, with a certain color of hair, certain height, weight, skin color, race, sexuality --- and all of those things have a name to them used to describe you. none of those things is anything you can change about yourself, or remove. whether you like it or not, you will have to live with those 'labels' pertaining to them. and as you like both, men and women, you are not like a heterosexual man, nor like a homosexual man with regard to sexual attraction, so there is a different name to what to call you. whether you like it or not, that does make you bisexual. and people have every right to bestow that label on you.

whining about it is childish.
''Do I look civilized to you?''