Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't break the damn ice!
Hey boys,it's been a while.A friend of mine was going to have a baby but the only problem was that she was all alone in Mexico City!So myself,my ex-gf & another dude had to come help her out.Baby Roman is doing just fine & is the most adorable thing (sleepless nights & all).ANYWAY!I get on like a house on fire with the two ladies,not so much with the lad.I've tried chatting him up with every heterosexual topic under the sun with no avail.You should hear the silence when we're watching a telenovela (the ladies camp out in the bedroom,us the lounge) What makes me mad is the fact that he never even tries to make conversation!That's it,I'm done trying to break the frikkin thawed ice!I'm coming back to SA on Friday and I can't wait.Mehhico is really cold yet it's Summer back home.Hasta luegos...

Hello Dan! Yeah it has been a while. How is Mexico besides its cold?

I take it you combined holidays with helping a friend giving birth to a goregeous baby.Many wishes for the baby! Isnt it awesome.... my friend gave birth to a beautiful baby girl in November and i was thrilled even though i wasnt there (i know it's a beautiful baby because they send me photos)

Hmmm, it's really an awkward situation when you try to be friendly and the other part is silent and makes no effort. When that happens best thing is to find something else to do that doesnt involve being alone with him. Have you tried to give him some tequila to chill a bit??

So you are back to the sunshine on Friday, that's good :biggrin:

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo there !! Babe it's been AGES since last we heard from you - I was starting to get worried :redface: - welcome back Bighug xx.

First off, it was EXTREMELY kind-hearted of you and your mates to go all that way to take care of the situation - I hope the mummy appreciates all the hard work and love you poured into the situation to make it better ...

And as for the guy ? Wtf m'n ? It's not THAT hard to make conversation with somebody that's travelled all those many miles just to be there, surely ... perhaps he feels threatened or something, as otherwise his behaviour is rather difficult to explain away ... but anyhow ... HIS loss babe, deffo.

Can't wait for you to get back and posting !!

Take care, and have a safe and pleasant trip back to ZA xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Exactly! Fuck 'em.

So irritating when you are trying to be polite for politeness sake and the other person cannot eve manage that. It's like opening the door for someone who walks right past without even noticing you've done something nice.

World is getting out of hand. Give the baby a smootch from all of us.

Hmm I hate trying to break the ice I normally just leave it to everybody else.. Cry
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:Hmm I hate trying to break the ice I normally just leave it to everybody else.. Cry

x2 - I'm not a conversation starter!

But that guy does sound as if its just out of rudeness... so like Michael said... fuck em!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:x2 - I'm not a conversation starter!

But that guy does sound as if its just out of rudeness... so like Michael said... fuck em!

LOL we would suck on a date together. :tongue:
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:LOL we would suck on a date together. :tongue:

Or that's all we'd be doing? :eek: :eek:

:biggrin:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Or that's all we'd be doing? :eek: :eek:

:biggrin:

well ya know. Any time I spot the zip a bit down.. Ill jump in Wink
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:well ya know. Any time I spot the zip a bit down.. Ill jump in Wink

*Checks zip...* oh look, it's not quite done up properly! :tongue: