Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you Choose to be gay?
Amigo Wrote:You mean 'if I'm playing with fire or not' ?
I meant what I wrote.

Amigo Wrote:...it's a gay site! How can I post a picture of myself in a gay site? What if people recognize me???

But no... I felt like... everything was OK. That it's no big deal AT ALL if I was gay ...
A "big deal" is usually only a product of our own creation. We do have a mix of people on here. You'll find younger and older, male and female, gay, lesbian, bisexual and straight (if I've missed out any transgender contributors I apologise ... but I can't think who you might be at the moment :redface: ). We also experience a range of attitudes from the self-questioning to the self-assured and occasionally we enjoy visits from good-hearted friends or family who come here asking questions on behalf of a loved one, through students wanting information for dissertations, to religious zealots doing their bit for Jesus in ridding the world of the evil gays.

So ... you don't have to be gay to be here, but maybe it helps? Wink

A lot of people who aren't gay use the same gay pub as I do. As far as I am aware no one judges them for it. You are welcome here, Amigo.

marshlander Wrote:I meant what I wrote.

A "big deal" is usually only a product of our own creation. We do have a mix of people on here. You'll find younger and older, male and female, gay, lesbian, bisexual and straight (if I've missed out any transgender contributors I apologise ... but I can't think who you might be at the moment :redface: ). We also experience a range of attitudes from the self-questioning to the self-assured and occasionally we enjoy visits from good-hearted friends or family who come here asking questions on behalf of a loved one, through students wanting information for dissertations, to religious zealots doing their bit for Jesus in ridding the world of the evil gays.

So ... you don't have to be gay to be here, but maybe it helps? Wink

A lot of people who aren't gay use the same gay pub as I do. As far as I am aware no one judges them for it. You are welcome here, Amigo.

Thank you, Marshlander...