Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas confessions. Good bad and nasty
I'm starting this thread in the Confession Room so we can all post anonymously if we want.

Yesterday I remembered something I did just before Xmas years ago I've never told anyone about.

I'm sure we all have things like that. Tell about them if you want.

[MENTION=21084]Virge[/MENTION]...so what was it?

I have so many bad things but I don't want to tell most of them.....and if I tell my good things it kinda negates/diminishes them and I am superstitious about that......

But nasty? ...uh...define nastySalookSagrin

[MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION]. Check your messages in a sec.

OK...I answered...and I just thought of a bad thing I did that I would have gotten away with if I didn't think it was funny and tell on myself.....

So...many years ago I had a crush on Martin Yan from Yan Can Cook. NOT a sexual crush...I just loved his show and I loved his recipes and he was so charming...and everyone knew it. I wanted a wok which alot of people I guess knew BUT I didn't want them to buy me one because I wanted the really good quality wok and had sent off to New York to buy it...I like to buy quality items versus cheap crap from China....

...and that Christmas I got woks from alot of people who didn't know I already bought myself one ...and they were the teflon coated electric ones...I didn't even have room in the cupboard for them all ...but they were all happy about it and so I made a fuss and finally it caught up with me so I came up with a plan....

I went to this Chinese Restaurant in Sunnyvale which is pretty famous for great food and I bought enough for 20 people and then I took all the woks and threw the take out food in them to pretend I made it all myself LOL....

...and the people were raving about how good of a cook I had become but DAMN MY MOUTH...I could feel hear the words leaving my lips...telling on myself...and I started laughing really hard....

(I picked the mildest of my list of bad things...)

I feel bad about not liking Christmas anymore. We're not doing anything for Xmas, no tree, no deco, no presents, no party, no cookies, nada, nichts, nix, niente. My evil little heart is bouncing with glee at so completely ignoring "the most wonderful time of the year", makes me almost feel like an anarchist.

But there is also a part of me that is sad, misses it and I'm wondering how to get some of it back without falling prey to consumerism, gluttony, alcoholism and religion. Volunteering would probably be a good idea, but I've been going pregnant with that idea for a loooong time, without getting anywhere.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! That reminded me of someone who STILL does crap like that!!!!!! He makes the BEST General Tsu Chicken in the world for a white boy. He said he was planning on making it one night so I was psyched for it. On the way home I stopped at the store to get 6 pack and saw a guy I know.

He said," you guys must be having a party tonight."
I held up the 6 pack and said, "this isn't enough for a party."
He said, "I didn't mean the beer. I just saw Ray at the Dairy Queen buying a whole bucket of chicken fingers."

Screw it. I told him I knew and we laughed. It sure keeps from getting grease and flour all over the kitchen. I can tell you guys but I'll never tell anyone around here who likes his General Tsu Chicken.

I remember this one Christmas when I was 15 or 16,,, and I was mad at my mother... I gave her a brand new Mop & Mop Bucket with a wringer!!!! Man, she was pissed!!!.

I can't remember why I was mad at her,, but it must have been a doozy..
We Have Elvis !!

I actually did carefully open the ends of some wrapped presents when I was about 8 to see what they were....but I was so good at doing it...no one knew.

I also knew the truth about Santa about 2 years before I let the cat out of the bag.

About a decade ago, my brother's Christmas gift to me was a book called How To Choose Your New Career. I was happily employed at the time. In fact, I'm still there now.

I found out this week that my brother is getting laid off at the end of the year. My first thought was "I wish I still had that damn book you gave me so I could give it back to you this year." I didn't say it, though.

While at my parents place for Christmas one year, my boyfriend and I snuck upstairs and fucked on my parents bed. But from what I understand, roughly 90% of gay guys have done that. And roughly 40% of them had sex with their brother-in-law there.

Lex

I gave my neighbor's dog a big chunk of chocolate in march, because it hurt my cat so badly till I have to go take it to vet and my cat got like 4 stitches on its back

I talk to my neighbor about my cat but he didn't give a fuck and talked to me in a very nasty way -he mocked me- so goodbye doggie! they found the doggie's corpse under their car in their garage the day after I fed choc to it and I don't even feel guilty

oops, forgot to hit the anonymous thingy Rofl