Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chrysler Dodge Sucks
NativeSon Wrote:Jeep what?

Can't remember the name, it's the sane platform as the Fiat 500lx crossover

NativeSon Wrote:Then again, Dodge people will say all the same about Ford.

I dislike that there aren't many choices when it comes to smaller pickups. It also stinks that most of crossover's are only 4 cylinders.

Not really, Dodge people just get pissed off and blow up their transmission lol

I hear that Ford was to bring back the Ranger, not sure why they discontinued...

I'd say Ford, Toyota and Chevrolet are the big 3 for trucks, although Honda, Nissan and others do make trucks. If I were considering a truck I'd be choosing between Ford or Toyota. If it were a big heavy duty truck probably Ford.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:Not really, Dodge people just get pissed off and blow up their transmission lol

I hear that Ford was to bring back the Ranger, not sure why they discontinued...

I'd say Ford, Toyota and Chevrolet are the big 3 for trucks, although Honda, Nissan and others do make trucks. If I were considering a truck I'd be choosing between Ford or Toyota. If it were a big heavy duty truck probably Ford.

GM vs Ford lol

VW is better than both lol

artyboy Wrote:GM vs Ford lol

VW is better than both lol

Yeah, except they're terrible in crash tests and don't pass emissions... lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:Yeah, except they're terrible in crash tests and don't pass emissions... lol

Hmmm and we all know how US car manufacturers are the best at those things too lol.

axle2152 Wrote:Not really, Dodge people just get pissed off and blow up their transmission lol

I would of said land rover defender but they don't make them any more. Worse decision to stop making the defender.

Hmmm that quoted the wrong person grrrrr

artyboy Wrote:Hmmm and we all know how US car manufacturers are the best at those things too lol.

Yeah there have been some blunders but...Really? Not saying all European cars are terrible but I think they have more than their fair share of shitboxes. Just look at NCAP crash tests, while their criteria is different than our IIHS tests. Here in the US we drive more and we drive further than many places in Europe, also roadways are narrower in many places across Europe so cars in Europe typically are much smaller. There's even a car that has a 2 cylinder engine in it! Trust me, something that small won't hold up in a crash test. Chrysler on the other hand has a long history of being cheap, producing defective vehicles with problems. One of my co-workers has a nice Charger R/T with the 392 engine and because Dodge decided to use an aluminum hood and steel hinges it's already beginning to corrode! So their legacy of producing junk continues....

The older Land Rovers were pretty good from what I have heard but the new stuff they're crnkaing out (since they were bought by another company), not quite up to snuff.
Check out my stuff!

Smile

axle2152 Wrote:I hear that Ford was to bring back the Ranger, not sure why they discontinued...

Bigger is better? Supply demand?

2019 for a new Ranger is a long time to wait.

Not a fan of the newer Tacomas.

I suppose I can always go used/great condition to broaden my choices.

[MENTION=22821]NativeSon[/MENTION] Well I drove a 2013 Tacoma, pretty fun truck for a V6... Then again not really a truck person, all I know is that it was 4 wheel drive and a few other features where you could basically lock the differential or something.

I'm surprised they stopped the ranger to be honest. They're good trucks and a lot more affordable and economical. Not everyone is towing an 18 foot camper.
Check out my stuff!