Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come out a second time?
Ah, thanks for the answers, both of you. I can't really see why a homosexual person would hesitate to date/ start a relationship with a bisexual though. Not that it's relevant since I'm not bisexual myself, but I can't even think of any "implied risks". Unless it's because "If I date a bisexual person the chance of him falling in love with someone else is higher compared to a gay person" which in my opinion is a silly argument :3

Your picture says you look like a man. If you have male genitals tell everyone you are a man and want to be treated like one. Don't take NO for an answer. I never did. At 66, people still insist I am straight because I still walk like a health young marine. I walk erect and smile at people. If you want to know my sexuality you must first become friends with me. This sometimes hrts the feelings of women who insist that I am straight. I'm sorry, I say, I am very much gay. I like people of every background.. It makes the world a more interesting place.

Solemnmind Wrote:Sounds like the kind of twisted logic only schoolkids can pull off Tongue

I honestly didn't know how to react. I wasn't sure if they were for real... Turns out they were u.u

When i was 16 i was the same way as you, i always had it in my head that i knew i was fukly gay but i never felt comofrtable saying i was to people always prefered to say i was Bi

but my ex back in 2009 made me so comofrtable with everything and that changed me and made me be able to say to people i am gay no other way Smile so just leave it to time i think no hurrying stuff like this