Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come out of hiding teens
Ok just joined here and so far i see a great community. But where the hell is the younger crowd? I see there were/are a few here but left? I just want a few friends to talk to around my age even if you are around 18-19. Come on help a guy out Tongue

play pokemon and i am celibate i hope i dont feak you out with that

hello? are you there

I have/had a crush on ash growing up Luxlove And hey whatever you wanna do with your life man

thankyou for not being judjemental so lets keep posteing so we can get 20-30 posts :]

Have you tried Empty Closets?

Lec

Lexington Wrote:Have you tried Empty Closets?

Lec

Boy did i....

yea i have but im currently banned for useing my real name on a post he he

pokemonfan4ever Wrote:thankyou for not being judjemental so lets keep posteing so we can get 20-30 posts :]

Hey, As a gay black guy i've seen my fair share of judgemental people.. I like to say as lgbt members shouldn't pass judgment on to other lgbt members after dealing with we go through in life. So i always have open arms to anyone even if it isn't something i do,like, or feel Happy

Yes, there are several teens who are active here at times. They tend to come and go and also are busy with their lives and school and such… Best to get your post count up to 50+ ASAP… go into the "game" section and just post some random stuff, LOL. Also, beware that the system "moderates" (holds) posts occasionally until you have 50+. Don't take it personal, it's a defense against trolls built into the system. But once ur beyond 50, you can IM using the chat feature at the bottom right of the browser window.

C ya