Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confessions of a lifetime.
Wow, congrats Yars! I'm glad you've finally done something that is going to make you happy and not everyone else Confusedmile: as said above, good luck and here's to the rest of your life *raises a glass*
Diablotin Smurlos
[SIZE=2]The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese[/SIZE]
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs! Diablotin
Ganz ohne Drogen geht es nicht, es wird immer so sein.
Und Jesus sah das genauso, denn aus Wasser machte er Wein Wink
I hope, as a new member, I won't be in trouble for bumping an old thread, but thanks for sharing that, it has a lot that rings true for me.

I'm a bit younger than you (oh what the f, I'm 50) but don't know how anyone had to courage to be open if less that 100% str8 in those days. There are times when it feels my whole life has been a lie, and yet I still don't really know if I'm bi, gay, or just curious. I'm sure I'm not 100% straight, but honestly don't believe such a state exists.

Anyway, good luck to you, and congrats on your feelings of freedom & release. Hope I can get there someday.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christmas confessions. Good bad and nasty Virge 22 1,556 12-25-2014, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Genersis
  A beautiful confessions... princealbertofb 1 353 09-02-2013, 07:32 PM
Last Post: tavi
  confessions = art Confessions 0 372 06-11-2013, 02:31 AM
Last Post: Confessions