Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused - could he be bi or gay
I apologise in advance if this kind of question has been posted before but each situation is slightly different and I am looking for some advice on my current one.
Boyfriend of 8 months, both In Our 40's, great relationship, ready o move to next level of moving in, but I have suspicious about his sexuality. I'm not judgemental i just don't want to ask the questions if I am right off beam. So these are the signals I see, in isolation none cause for concern, together they are making me think!

1. He is a neat freak, almost OCD tidy around his house
2. He is very well groomed and takes care of his appearance, takes ages to get ready
3. H shaves all his chest and pubic hair down to the wire, even when I'm not around
4. Talked about getting his nipples pierced
5. Asked if I liked jake Gyllenhall as an actor (I had to look him up)
6. Owns several all girl group DVD's
7. Loves my shoes, not to wear but in a sexual way (w**ks on them) but me wearing
8. Loves giving me oral but often soft when doing so
9. Often goes soft or needs hand job or oral to climax
10. Keeps his phone out of sight most of the time, often taking it to the bathroom

We get on and communicate well, best relationship I've been in from a caring point of view, but should I be alarmed by the list?

Welcome to GS Smile

Quote:10. Keeps his phone out of sight most of the time, often taking it to the bathroom
Honestly, I think this is the only one on your list that's worth being concerned about. It's easy to think he has something to hide based on that. If the two of you communicate well, maybe it's time to check in about his phone. It may be nothing, but better to find out now.

Also, I suggest you don't try to find an opportunity to snoop on him by checking his texts. There have been many threads here about couples who have huge trust issues due to phone snooping. It may seem awkward to ask him, but better in the long run.

Honestly, none of these make me think he's bi or gay.

Does it matter? o:

IF YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP YOU SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO ASK THESE QUESTIONS AND SHOULD ASK THESES QUESTIONS IF I WAS DATING SOMEONE I'D BE ASKING THEM ALL THE QUESTIONS...
caps lock u.u

Thanks for feedback.
I don't want to, nor would I check his phone, I respect his privacy. I would just wanted to understand if I had a reason to ask. If he is bi, I would like honesty but dont think it would end the realtionship as long as he was open about it and didn't cheat. Turns out I may just have a very metrosexual man!

Thank all