Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crush on a homophobe?
Ever had a crush on a homophobe?
I never thought such a thing would happen but it did. He's so f*cking cute, just my type - very feminine and skinny and... he turned out to be a homophobe - one of the worst types of homophobes, actually.
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

Once I know someone is a homophobe, all attraction ceases.

Yeah, attitude can make people very unattractive.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:Yeah, attitude can make people very unattractive.
Not in my world. Tongue If he's sexy enough, hating me won't stop me from wanting to fuck him. Tongue Big Grin
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

Yeah, sure I've had crushes on straight guys who were homophobic. I kind of do at the moment as a matter of fact (although, so far as I can make out, his 'phobicness' has more to do with intimacy in general; the homo part is just one aspect of it). BUT... that said, the one thing I do not find the least bit erotic is the thought of having sex with someone who wasn't into me as much as I was into them. At my age that decreases the potentials by about 99.9% but that's how I feel about it. If I have to "seduce" someone -- and then deal with the aftermath (however that may turn out), I'm just not interested in that drama.

In my opinion...I just feel that if someone is homophobic and no matter how good looking he is ...for me it's just a waste of time and energy because if that's what he is ...then its okay to have a "fantasy crush" but in hopes of something to come to reality is probably just "wishful thinking"

NO....If I did..the moment I knew he was a homophobe my attraction would cease immediately and turn to revulsion..

For me...attitude is everything...

In my experience, homophobes often actually do have same sex attraction, they just hate themselves for it and it manifests as homophobia. Either way, not good.

Jettalove Wrote:In my experience, homophobes often actually do have same sex attraction, they just hate themselves for it and it manifests as homophobia. Either way, not good.

Nailed It!

I prefer people who are true to themselves, I wouldn't even bother with someone like that.