Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating: Do guys rush to meet?
I agree. I think it's fine to want to meet quickly. It's even fine to have sex on the first meeting as long as it's consensual and people are as safe as they care to be.

I don't like pressing guilt on myself. humans, probably especially males, have urges. Let's indulge as we wish! Of course that's no excuse for ignorance. STD's are real!

sephirothtx Wrote:in my opinion a date is a date, out of our life on the web people "meet up" for date shortly after meeting eachother all the time. My problem is most people these days rush to get into bed, and if your trying to build a lasting relationship, using sex as the foundation to build upon will never help the relationship to last.
so true so so true

When I was first starting to come to terms with being gay, but still not out at all or even thinking about coming out, I met a few guys who I met online.... one of them was a great experience but the other two were nightmares. I mostly just come online to chat and stuff now and I'm a lot more cautious about choosing to meet somebody face-to-face.

my sister said it better to wait fr a specileboyfrind then very quick not good boyfrind.but i cant wait very good i wish i speciel boyfrind soon!

joseph Wrote:my sister said it better to wait fr a specileboyfrind then very quick not good boyfrind.but i cant wait very good i wish i speciel boyfrind soon!

Special people in this world are everywhere Joseph.Listen to your heart and keep your pants on.If you meet someone who comes on to you sexually the first time they are not the one believe me.When you find that special person listen to your heart.You will know.Okay now smile you never know who's falling in love with it.Nice to meet you alsoScatter

thankyou. i not has sex no one wonted have sex with me yet. i wonted have sex but i boyfrind s more iimportant!nice to meet you .