Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating Older Men ...
Ive tried talking to him about it before and if he mentions it again im just going to say if its something that your not going to be able to come to terms with then i dont think i can continue dating you. Im so sick of feeling like hes only with me because of what we do together in the privacy of his own home. When were in public i pretty much just follow him around or go off and do my own thing and find him later. We never do anything together other then walk the dogs and he has already told me he loved me and was ok when i told him how much i liked it but wasnt ready to say it back. So he stopped saying all together. I have tried everything i could to make him feel welcome in my life I even told my mom about him. He has no intent of telling his family or introducing me to them. Not that it is a big deal but one minute he wants to spend the rest of his life with me the other hes unsure about things.

It's about love not age tell him that

Maybe events are going a bit too fast for him and he can't cope? He doesn't really seem to know what he wants at the moment.

Can you pull back a little?