Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating a much older man
Smile thanks, pellaz. I just think that between his own age and 65 is a big space for looking for another guy. The difference of 10 years, 20, maybe even more is ok for me.

Quote:The OP is a living human person, he should live his own life not some one else s.

I'm sorry, do you not see the contradiction in this statement?

dfiant Wrote:I'm sorry, do you not see the contradiction in this statement?
no contradiction boo, the OP should strive not become a kept house boy.

Yeah id have 911 at the ready if i was u and crazy enough to go haha sounds so dodgy be safe dude and maybe find a different man

Nick9 Wrote:... difference of 10 years, 20, maybe even more is ok ...
i I still would run over someone in a parking lot if 20 years younger. A quick look in the mirror would verify if i had to put it in reverse for a quick touch up.
serious
20 years is just too big a difference unless its the last two gay men on the planet.

I love how almost nobody cared about the man being married and how most people focused on the age difference. Calm down people, just because you can't imagine yourself in a relationship with someone much younger/older it doesn't mean all such relationships are bad and exploitative.

If he is married, he is unlikely willing to take a relationship with you seriously (just wants sex). You'll want to be careful with that... and you can't really call that 'dating'.

Kumawool Wrote:If he is married, he is unlikely willing to take a relationship with you seriously (just wants sex). You'll want to be careful with that... and you can't really call that 'dating'.

Actually the word dating might actually flip him out and turn him evil. Tread carefully LOL.

pellaz Wrote:i I still would run over someone in a parking lot if 20 years younger. A quick look in the mirror would verify if i had to put it in reverse for a quick touch up.
serious
20 years is just too big a difference unless its the last two gay men on the planet.

Pellaz...You are so wrong in making that statement, not only is it crude and harsh its down right wrong for you to judge on others relationships as such.
I myself am in a relationship where my partner is 20 years my senior...Yes it can be a little difficult at times but so is any relationship.
Age shouldn't have a factor on love or sex...I've never been so happy with any other man, he treats me as his partner...We have a joint bank account where both of our wages go so I'm not "kept" and nor is he, were equal.
So keep your ageist bullshit to yourself, if it doesn't appeal to you that doesn't mean it doesn't work and appeal for others such as myself.

This thread is proof that poofs can be extremists and just as bigoted as the Phelps clan