Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defining my sexuality
What would you say I am?

I'd like to say I have a "liquid sexuality" - it's pretty much whatever, but in my introduction post I said I'm panromantic/pansexual/sapiosexual because for the most part, I am. It's hard to say (though, I'm in LGBTQ groups at my college) when you're never been around people who study this sphere meticulously.

To mainly describe my attraction/sexuality: I like humor, intelligence, and a little bit of satire in that humor. Empathy is also great. You could say I have high standards: I'm not shallow though - if you can make me laugh (which honestly isn't much of a struggle, or it might be, if you're trying too hard and you think you're funny). I like people regardless of their gender, but I'm mainly attracted by someone's worldly knowledge, wisdom, and general vibe. The less open-minded you are to new experiences, the less attractive you are in my mind, so I'm big on personality. I do like a lot of sexual dimorphism in my partners though (guys to look more masculine, women to look more feminine).

Turtle (wow GS has Pokemon icons?)

I wouldn't know how to define you if Im honest haha but again I'm one of those crazy people that don't like the whole labelling people! I select gay for myself but who knows what will happen in the future? Maybe some crazy butch lady will win my heart :p

I also have to point out DAMN you can define yourself very well!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

dianamaria Wrote:What would you say I am?

I'd like to say I have a "liquid sexuality" - it's pretty much whatever, but in my introduction post I said I'm panromantic/pansexual/sapiosexual because for the most part, I am. It's hard to say (though, I'm in LGBTQ groups at my college) when you're never been around people who study this sphere meticulously.

To mainly describe my attraction/sexuality: I like humor, intelligence, and a little bit of satire in that humor. Empathy is also great. You could say I have high standards: I'm not shallow though - if you can make me laugh (which honestly isn't much of a struggle, or it might be, if you're trying too hard and you think you're funny). I like people regardless of their gender, but I'm mainly attracted by someone's worldly knowledge, wisdom, and general vibe. The less open-minded you are to new experiences, the less attractive you are in my mind, so I'm big on personality. I do like a lot of sexual dimorphism in my partners though (guys to look more masculine, women to look more feminine).

Turtle (wow GS has Pokemon icons?)

You do not need to label yourself
Just be and do what feels right for yourself

Plus Pokemon rules Smile

Marky Wrote:I wouldn't know how to define you if Im honest haha but again I'm one of those crazy people that don't like the whole labelling people! I select gay for myself but who knows what will happen in the future? Maybe some crazy butch lady will win my heart :p

I also have to point out DAMN you can define yourself very well!

Hahahahahahahahahah

Images of a king kong woman chucking you over her shoulder and taking you off to her woman cave.RoflRoflRofl

I define you as beautiful! Welcome to GS!!!!
The divine feminine is sacred even without religion! Sounds like you got a healthy dose.
Language sometimes fails us as sexual humans, but hearts don't lie and I'm feelin' you big time! Yllove
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Wolfpack Wrote:Hahahahahahahahahah

Images of a king kong woman chucking you over her shoulder and taking you off to her woman cave.RoflRoflRofl

Woman cave only brings one thing to mind... Repuke
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Woman cave only brings one thing to mind... Repuke

Wait a minute........ i was talking about her HOUSE ( dirty minded walsh man ) :O

Your bisexual, most people dont understand these labels but if it makes you feel more intersting…

Your just turning everything that attracts into a sexuality and creating labels. What do you really know.

I could think of nothing worse than studying this sphere

There's heterosexual , homosexual and bisexuality.

THERE IS TWO SEXS!

Just so you know, "pan" and "poly" ARE the same thing.

And there both the same as bi.

I bet you define everyone by how attractive they are to you.

Not everybody believes in these labels.

I guess your just human?

Before joining this site, I never even know what a fag or any of the names for stuff was, like Twink and bear and Top/Bottom, cause we don't use them(we have our own words that mean the same thing, but not to the same extent).

So to me, its not necessary to label yourself outside how you view yourself.

Gay? Your gay, poly-amorous? Then thats what you wanna call yourself.

Over all I'll just call you human tho. Sheep