Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defining my sexuality
Im suprised that more bi people dont get offended by this… its like your saying what they are,nt.

Its like your saying their personality blind.

Your so stupid, sorry, everybody who throws these titles around is stupid and i think your thinking is limited, like most people, you do things to suit yourself.

You don't need to worry about labeling yourself, unless that's something that's important to you. It seems to me that society is more tolerant and accepting of sexual fluidity in females than in males, and so there's extra pressure on guys to clearly define their sexuality. In any case, you sound like a wonderful lady who's open to happiness without concerns about the form it comes in! Don't stop being you! :-)

partis Wrote:There's heterosexual , homosexual and bisexuality.

THERE IS TWO SEXS!

Just so you know, "pan" and "poly" ARE the same thing.

And there both the same as bi.

I bet you define everyone by how attractive they are to you.

Not everybody believes in these labels.

Ehh, bisexuality and asexuality have had some social erasure in the last few years, and bisexuality actually erases non-cis gendered (trans) folk because there's more than 2 genders (biological sex is a different thing). Which is why I say panromantic/pansexual.

I never said pansexuality wasn't polysexuality? But pansexuality isn't for example, polyamory.

As a colleague has said, I like labels for the purpose of elucidating in the scholarly sense. It's like how (MTV? HuffPost? or something) tried to get rid of music genres. It was hopelessly stupid.

partis Wrote:Im suprised that more bi people dont get offended by this… its like your saying what they are,nt.

Its like your saying their personality blind.

Your so stupid, sorry, everybody who throws these titles around is stupid and i think your thinking is limited, like most people, you do things to suit yourself.

*squints*

Thanks for projecting your insecurities onto me?
You can go release your frustrations somewhere else, because the only person who even mentioned bisexuality in this thread has been you, and otherwise myself (replying to you), just mainly you.

:|

swalter Wrote:You don't need to worry about labeling yourself, unless that's something that's important to you. It seems to me that society is more tolerant and accepting of sexual fluidity in females than in males, and so there's extra pressure on guys to clearly define their sexuality. In any case, you sound like a wonderful lady who's open to happiness without concerns about the form it comes in! Don't stop being you! :-)

Homosexual or heterosexual, I get the idea that society pushes men to be uber-masculine, period. And women should be uber-feminine. Entire gender binary shebang, y'know? Men should be men, and women should be women to radical extremist ends, which is awful. I have a pretty androgynous personality type so seeing only one principle being pushed on everyone because of their sex is ridiculous and outdated.

Again what I told the other fellow, I don't see these things as "labels", I see them as scholarly terms. It's like trying to define capitalism, Marxism, oligarchies, monarchies, and democracies and not giving a crap about what makes them so different.

Marky Wrote:I wouldn't know how to define you if Im honest haha but again I'm one of those crazy people that don't like the whole labelling people! I select gay for myself but who knows what will happen in the future? Maybe some crazy butch lady will win my heart :p

I also have to point out DAMN you can define yourself very well!

I'm unfortunately too smart for my own good.

I never was into labels, not only about sexuality.
I'm in the closet, and one of the things that I don't like of being out... Is this things of the labels. I am who I am, I'm a male etc. Today I'm attracted to a guy, tomorrow to a girl. But I don't even define myself as a Bisexual, cause I don't know, there's sex, there's love and there are 10000 other things.
When I joined this site I chose the lablel of 'Bi man?, but now I prefer 'Mixed Group'. Sometimes I feel I'm bi, sometimes I'm gay, sometimes blahblah...

So I know how much I overthink, and to avoid 'this problem of sexuality' (which is not a real problem) at the moment I decided to not define my sexuality.

And to be honest... I'm a dog
This is my secret!
Dogrun

dianamaria Wrote:I'm unfortunately too smart for my own good.

Its not a bad thing - I will be looking forward to posts from you.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]