Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Depressed
I feel depressed :(

Jahed Wrote:I feel depressed Sad

Awww Sad I'm sorry. What seems to be the problem?

What's wrong? The first step is realizing that it happens to everyone and it's temporary. Keep in ind SOMEONE LOVES YOU!! and you have internet

I ain't shit.

Feeling depressed and being depressed are sometimes two different things. If your situation might change would you feel better? Knuddel
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Listen to happy music and think happy thoughts. Life gets better and whatever troubles you're having will pass, in time. Just work hard and be proud of your work, when you've finished!

Writing about how your feeling on Gayspeak can actually help.

As CCRox says, feeling depressed and being diagnosed as clinically depressed are two very different things. Talking about it on here and getting others opinions may help you understand why your feeling the way you feel.

ObW
X

Talk to us Jahen, we are here to help you Smile
Like the others have stated, feeling in low a mood and being long term depressed are very different , how long have you felt this way and can you tell us why?

Its long term, I've always been depressed.

Why do you feel depressed at the moment? What are you doing ? Can you tell us more?