Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do gay people like young looking people?
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:What is this? No one is attracted to me!

Observe to the side there
<---- SINGLE gay male....

Single - means no one wants me...

I is a piss poor example.....

I meant your obscene attraction to varius dead objects as well as feces, leather, pain, coldburns and fluffy handcuffs. I won't go into details about our monthly sessions, except to say that they include all of the above and everything in his refridgeator at the time.

Dogrun

Oh thank you - you had me worried that there was a potential number 7 in my life... That is a relief....

I think you forgot the 24" dildo.... mustn't forget Fred.

I find I much prefer a young twink with a large cock over all other men Smile

I've known gay guys who are only into older men and vice-versa. Some don't even care about age, everyone has different preferences.

I think the biggest problem you will have is people thinking that you are too hot for them.

There can be a bit of a level where alot of people think you are hot but won't approach you because they think that you are too good for them.

Undreamt has a point.

Two immediate thoughts run through a lot of guys head when they are faced with 'cute'.

The first being that you are too cute to be single, even if you are at a bar/club by yourself.

The other is that you are out of their league.

Do to that, you may find a lot of guys won't approach you. I have no idea what your 'type' is - if its big and padded (fat) don't expect to many to walk up to you and initiate conversation. While many will stare and be interested, most won't dare approach

A related aspect to this is you might get the attentions of ugly people more than beautiful people. Ugly and Beauty in this case is not appearance, but attitude. A lot (not all) pretty people know they are pretty and use it as a weapon and place themselves on a pedestal. They tend to surround themselves with pretty things.

Unfortunately due to the ugly aspect here, many guys who may be less than pretty will be most reluctant to date you, approach you and may actually think you are a typical personality of the sort who are really ugly (on the inside).

im not attractive so i guess i wont have to deal with those particular issues.

How do u meet other gays?

oool Wrote:im not attractive so i guess i wont have to deal with those particular issues.

How do u meet other gays?

Depends what you're looking for. Dating sites, hook up apps, local LGBT bars or helplines or sports etc.. At the grocery store or when you're eating at a restaurant with friends and the waiter gives you special attention and winks..

And EVERYBODY is attractive!

Lol, don't worry, you will have ABSOLUTELY NO problem. In fact, that look is a little worshiped sometimes.

Worst case scenario is you might get carded before dates like I used to be lol. But that's a good thing, just means the guy is being responsible.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:What is this? No one is attracted to me!

<---- SINGLE gay male....

Single - means no one wants me...

O Fk! I didn't know that it means "no one wants me... ") )