Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does it hurt???
hi guys,
i have been thinking for a long time.
what if i'm a bottom, would it's painful whenever make love with my lover?
i'm really nervous because i have never made love before.
therefore i want to more about it to get ready for sex-time

If done correctly, it should be painless. If it hurts, that means that the top is doing something wrong. He must be slow, and don't forget lots of lube and relaxation.

thanks for your advice Smile

If done correctly sex is painful, but in a pleasurable way.... Oh wait, you may not be into the BDSM thing (try it you might actually like it :tongueSmile

Anal sex is painful the first few times around. Actually if you are not getting it on a regular basis chances are pretty high that your arse reverts back to near virgin status, thus anal can hurt over and over again.

There are various ways to make anal a lot more comfortable - such as starting off with finger fucking, such as the bottom doing a regular routine of using small dildoes and/or butt plugs to get himself stretched out and able to relax to take his partner.

Lube is helpful - different lubes might cause more problems for ya - best idea right now is for you to buy small bottles of different types of lube - put a drop on the inside of your forarm and rub it in and let it sit several hours. If reddness or pain or itching presents, you are allergic to that lube and seriously being fucked with that will cause you a lot of pain.

Latex is another issue - a good test for that is to get a box of latex gloves (drug stores carry them) take one, cut off the wrist part (about one inch wide) and wear it a few inches above the wrist. If its the right size it should be snug against your arm. After about a day of wearing it if you are sensitive to allergic you will react.

Not painful for me in the least. Lube. Foreplay. Relax.

When I got fucked the first time...I was totally ready for it...which probably helped.

It can be painful if there's not enough preparation given. Lube and foreplay (a LOT of both) are extremely important to help prepare. Even then, it's possible it might hurt a little, but if you've done enough prep? It should be a good feeling, not a bad one.

Yeah...I am so tight you can bounce a quarter off my ass. I scream real loud while it is going in.,..but I scream even louder when he takes it out...

Oops...just noticed it was April 11..not April 1 ..scratch that...

My April 11 answer...I have never "made love" so I have no idea what that feels like..but I have fucked a lot.

So in case you also guys fuck instead of make love...sure...it will hurt at the beginning....some people it doesn't hurt at all...but you tune in to your body and his and you relax...hopefully he knows what he is doing...

It might be different for people who make love...

thainhan Wrote:hi guys,
i have been thinking for a long time.
what if i'm a bottom, would it's painful whenever make love with my lover?
i'm really nervous because i have never made love before.
therefore i want to more about it to get ready for sex-time

Practice. I feel that I am more of a top, but I've always enjoyed using objects. I have never done it with a person but I have used toys. Occasionally it hurts. But take it slow and easy remember to relax and it will be enjoyable.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:If done correctly sex is painful, but in a pleasurable way.... Oh wait, you may not be into the BDSM thing (try it you might actually like it :tongueSmile

Anal sex is painful the first few times around. Actually if you are not getting it on a regular basis chances are pretty high that your arse reverts back to near virgin status, thus anal can hurt over and over again.

There are various ways to make anal a lot more comfortable - such as starting off with finger fucking, such as the bottom doing a regular routine of using small dildoes and/or butt plugs to get himself stretched out and able to relax to take his partner.

Lube is helpful - different lubes might cause more problems for ya - best idea right now is for you to buy small bottles of different types of lube - put a drop on the inside of your forarm and rub it in and let it sit several hours. If reddness or pain or itching presents, you are allergic to that lube and seriously being fucked with that will cause you a lot of pain.

Latex is another issue - a good test for that is to get a box of latex gloves (drug stores carry them) take one, cut off the wrist part (about one inch wide) and wear it a few inches above the wrist. If its the right size it should be snug against your arm. After about a day of wearing it if you are sensitive to allergic you will react.

thank you so much for the advice you gave me. they must be very useful for me to get ready for my first time Big Grin.

East Wrote:Yeah...I am so tight you can bounce a quarter off my ass. I scream real loud while it is going in.,..but I scream even louder when he takes it out...

Oops...just noticed it was April 11..not April 1 ..scratch that...

My April 11 answer...I have never "made love" so I have no idea what that feels like..but I have fucked a lot.

So in case you also guys fuck instead of make love...sure...it will hurt at the beginning....some people it doesn't hurt at all...but you tune in to your body and his and you relax...hopefully he knows what he is doing...

It might be different for people who make love...

thank you so much Big Grin. I have never made love before, either Smile. lif treated me so bad that i couldn't find anyone who Could love me unconditionally Smile