Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does it hurt???
Take your time getting used to each other and exploring each other. Wanting to have anal will grow out of the whole experience and that want will make it easier physically. Always play safe and clean. Sex is about learning about your minds and emotions as well as your bodies. Good luck with the adventure.
I bid NO Trump!

thainhan Wrote:what if my lover, i meant the top, he hasn't had sex with anyone before or he was lack of experience?? I always look for one that has never make love before. now, I am really afraid of first love-making, some says it must be very painful if we dont have any experience in doing that.
anyway, thank you so much for your advice Smile
What if.... hmmm... well then you'd have to guide him, wouldn't you? Like [MENTION=21775]Butterfingers[/MENTION] said. Why do you always look for someone who is as virgin as you are? Personally if I were a young man who wanted to learn about sex, I'd seek out someone who KNEW what they were doing. Preferably someone who was kind, gentle, understanding, and patient. For sure, if it is with another virgin, then so be it. But I wouldn't expect that to be as enjoyable... how could it be? We'd both be 'fumbling in the dark' so to speak. Practice may not make perfect but it sure makes it more fun!

Having never had sex before, I wondered what the appeal of 'bottoming' would be, but I really like the description of it as having someone inside you.

To the OP, the thing to remember is that a lot of people bottom. There must be something good about it. Either that or else a lot of people are insane. Both possibilities are equally likely, but maybe you, too, are insane, in which case it doesn't matter.

reaper Wrote:I've only done it twice. The first time it didn't hurt, and the second time (with a different guy) it did.

I made him stop and we haven't gone that route again. We probably will but we both seem pretty content with other sexual play.

I always joke and say that I'm the top, and he brings up that the one time we did that I was the bottom.

Still....I'm the top. lol.

Lol just keep telling yourself that...my BF insisted that he was the top, but he wanted to know..."just once."..what it felt like to be penetrated...I'm not at all a natural top, so now foreplay consists of a long period of negotiation (...and sometimes bribes...) ...