Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does my bf still love me?
Hey guys,

I need your help!

I'm currently in a relationship for almos 3 years! We lived separate for 1 year in our hometown and now we live together in Austria for almost 2 years.
We've always been in love and had a lot of fun together. We also have threesomes once in a couple months so we dont get too bored! I dont think he is cheating me because we spend most of the time together, but he might be talking to someone on his phone since he stays the whole time on it and when I want to check it he gets way too angry! He always was a phone addict but I hate the fact that he gets angry about it.
He havent had sex in a period of 1.5 months and the last times I tried he said he's not clean or his ass hurts. And the very last time we were in bed and as I wanted to have sex with him he wanted to use the Vibrator!
He was never too caring about me at leasy in the 2 last years and he didnt buy me a gift since Valentine's Day.
I mean I've been used to it cuz he was kinda always like that but now I'm always scared if this is the right thing I'm doing! Im like a parent to him and he is like a child to me! Altho I'm 2 years younger I do most of the things for our relationship and I dont know lately and by lately I mean 6 months or more he doesnt seem much in love with me as before except some ocassions!
I've tried to talked to him and even break up with him but he stoped me and didnt leave me but the reason is that he is scared to be alone in a foreign country not because he still loves me!
Leaving all aside the sex part is what concerns me because I get tired of asking him and trying to have sex and when I stop doing it he gets angry with me and says you never want to have sex with me and he usually never is the person to make the move!
Im 21 and he is 23 if that helps anything! I would be really happy and a bit released to have an answer and a bit of explonation from you! Smile