Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does the anus loose its tightness?
It doesn't lose its tightness, no more than any other muscle would if you overextend it. Plenty of us would be running around in diapers by now if that happened, lol. I've done some research on fisting - not because I'm crazy about trying it, it was for a story I'm writing. Turns out there's indication that people who practice fisting (receiving end, natch) have better muscle tone and fewer incidents of hemhoroids than people who've never done it. Go figure.

WhoTFisAlex Wrote:Turns out there's indication that people who practice fisting (receiving end, natch) have better muscle tone and fewer incidents of hemhoroids than people who've never done it. Go figure.

Nice! But... hows that? I mean, why fewer hemorrhoids?

drocko17 Wrote:Nice! But... hows that? I mean, why fewer hemorrhoids?

That I didn't bother to find out in detail, sorry. What I do remember reading about is that internal sphincter tension is a major cause of hemorrhoids, and fisting seems to reduce that some.

How random -about the fisting thing... well if it's good for your health, I'm not gonna turn it down!! D Big Grin

As for tin tins original question... No it dont... I still get called a tight arse... or do I get called that because I don't spend much?!? Big Grin Big Grin

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I still get called a tight arse... or do I get called that because I don't spend much?!? Big Grin Big Grin

Depends on the times you've heard that! :biggrin:

Cool thread, I was always led to beleive that it did loosen up a lot!

Rather happy it don'tConfusedmile: