Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doing things just cos
What sorta stuff have you done just cos you could. Last night I did run into the sea. And I slept in a room full of people but I was naked but I had my cape on so no one saw my junk.

Pretty much this thread is here cos I had a good night and I want to share Smile
Also I wana know what other people have done just cos you only live once

#YOLO

oh gods this covers a whole variety of stupid stunts me and my mates have done. We blew up a turducken, stole and crashed a golf cart, and I openly flirted with a teacher in a non-awkward manner

Hmm.. stupid stunts...

Well, I'm in a wheelchair because of a "disability," and back in high school I would do all sorts of crazy things for the sake of freaking people out. I think the stupidest I ever did, was have a friend pour lighter fluid on my tires, light it.. and then I basically drove down the sidewalk downtown past people. The expressions I got were hilarious.

Good times..

I've done some pretty crazy things, man. You wouldn't believe half of the crap I've gotten up to over the years.

This one time, when I was a at public pool I decided to swim a bit after eating some potato salad. Not that crazy, right? But wait... I only waited TWENTY THREE minutes after eating. I didn't even wait for the whole hour like my mom always said I had to. All my friends said I was crazy for doing it, but I didn't care.

Then there was this other time when my mom bought me a comic book that I really wanted because it was my 24th birthday, and I had been such a good boy. I decided that I really wanted to make it super scary, cause it's the one where Jughead tells that really spooky ghost story, then the rest of the gang go to the cemetery to find out if it's true... anyway, it doesn't matter, I'm sure you know it. So back to my story, I really wanted to make it super scary, right? So get this, I read it in my room with the lights turned almost all the way down!

Even though I knew that if mom caught me reading like that she would've taken away my TV privileges cause it can hurt your eyes, I still did it. Oh man... I've gotten so much mileage out of that story.

So yeah, yolo.

Wade Wrote:I've done some pretty crazy things, man. You wouldn't believe half of the crap I've gotten up to over the years.

This one time, when I was a at public pool I decided to swim a bit after eating a some potato salad. Not that crazy, right? But wait... I only waited TWENTY THREE minutes after eating. I didn't even wait for the whole hour like my mom always said I had to. All my friends said I was crazy for doing it, but I didn't care.

Potato salad? 23 minutes before swimming? You're lucky you didn't get cramps and drown sir! Saeek

Tyrion Wrote:Potato salad? 23 minutes before swimming? You're lucky you didn't get cramps and drown sir! Saeek

I know. What can I say? I like to live on the edge.

I'm boring.

My roomate is out of town for a few days so it was naked housework time. It is cold at the moment so I had the aircon on and a wifebeater but not other clothes. Got some good cleaning done though!

Wade Wrote:I know. What can I say? I like to live on the edge.

A true rebel :p

I kissed a lesbian once? Oh and I often walk into the forest at night for no real reason other than it being kind of nice.

i've got lots of piercings just because ~

although i don't have all of them anymore . i've kept my favorite ones though

gawwwd i'm actually quite boring 0__O