Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doing things just cos
Shiner Wrote:I'm boring.

My roomate is out of town for a few days so it was naked housework time. It is cold at the moment so I had the aircon on and a wifebeater but not other clothes. Got some good cleaning done though!

Naked housework is the best way to do housework! Then you can have all of your clothes clean! ALL OF THEM xD

megumidesu Wrote:i've got lots of piercings just because ~

although i don't have all of them anymore . i've kept my favorite ones though

gawwwd i'm actually quite boring 0__O

You had a child just cos! That is rather not boring!

SolemnBoy Wrote:I kissed a lesbian once? Oh and I often walk into the forest at night for no real reason other than it being kind of nice.

I've kissed lots of lesbians and fondled naked lesbian boobs and boobs of peoples mum ;o

Kiid Wrote:You had a child just cos! That is rather not boring!

hahahhhh i actually asked my other half if she'd ever done anything "just because"
she stared at me and was like

"yeah i had a baby ..."

i so would have said that , but i was thinking more along the lines of slightly crazy reckless things rather than making human beings xDDD

In seventh grade, I got some of my friends to help me egg the house of are english teacher.

Tim18 Wrote:In seventh grade, I got some of my friends to help me egg the house of are english teacher.

probably a good idea . he/she didn't do a brilliant job Smile

omg that might be too mean . i'm sorry Tongue

My friends and I stole a golf cart, crashed it, got arrested, then got freed, then got dragged to court. And the whole time my friend was dressed as a girl we all knew.

Lets see if I can tell you how crazy I was as a kid but in a round about way...

My right thigh has a bullet scar in it...
My right bicep has the knife scar....

The middle of my forehead has the gravel scar from when we were playing baseball and didn't have a baseball (but we had a bat!)....

I didn't do mountains of meth and oceans of alcohol and not have a little 'fun'...

Lets see now.....

I ran with scissors....OPEN scissors.

I go out in the sun without sunblock on.

I dont chew my food 25 times before swallowing.

I dont put on clean underwear everytime I go someplace.

I step on cracks.

I walk under ladders.

I love black cats.

And I play with my food!

lets see non sexually....

the crazyest things i ve done is just from dares....

One dare was to eat a piece of everyones hair in the house and there were 4 women with super long hair... grosss..... and this was in my teen years....

also had to lick the floor and other unspeakable things. yuckkkkkkkkk

i used to live in the middle of no where so once me and my cousins jumped infront of cars when they were coming at us. Then we would run into the bushes and hide so that they couldnt find us .

good times...