Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drag Queens
Do you love or hate drag queens?

Who is your favorite drag queen? Or do you have more than one?

I have several, but here are two of my favorites....

Jackie Beat
[Image: 23469-jackie-beat-without-makeup.jpg]
[Image: beat2.jpeg]

Jackie Beat also has many music videos on YouTube (cant get them posted for some reason)...
here is a link to one of her funnier ones--

Sharon Needles
[Image: SharonNeedles_black1-600x450.jpg]
[Image: sharon-17051.jpg]

Gender bending fascinates me, so I tend to be fascinated by drag queens. And I loved seeing this show on YT:

That said, don't confuse transsexuals with drag queens (F-Bombs present):

I don't love or hate them, just not my thing. Sure drag can be fun to play with but, not an everyday thing, or good entertainment to me. Yes I have done drag for fun, but that's the only sort I like, the amateur, just now and then playing around sort.

I loved a girl named Mary. She was a show girl at Club 82 in NYC. She was the only girl with 11 beautiful male queens. Mary's paymaster was a Mafia guy named Victor. I would stop by Mary's condo on Sutton Place, overlooking the East River. Victor was there. I preened and looked at Victor. "You are the most handsome guy in NY. Can I do something to brighten your day." I would caress his balls. "John, I realize Mary loves you as her best friend. I don't swing that way. Take your hands from my crotch, or I will fucking kill you." "Oh, Victor, you sound so manly, I am getting excited. Please stay, good looking."

Victor would leave in disgust. "I will see you Saturday. Make sure you have no friends around." Victor slammed the door. I got undressed and fucked Mary in the ass on the balcony. She looked like a cute boy when she was undressed. When done, I would ask Mary what was the most expensive bottle of wine she had. "This one cost Victor a grand, John. Let's split it and celebrate Irish dominance over the Mafia." "Victor is a silly bastard, Mary, he thinks the gay nephew of an Irish mob boss is exclusively homosexual. I like to avoid paying for anything to anyone. The world owes me a living."

The next time I saw my guy Tom we got thrown out of the Brown Derby in LA for having a big fight. Cary Grant yelled at the waiters and told them to throw us out. They did.

"Tom, who pays the bills that we don't pay." "Fuck if I care, John.. By the way, are you still fucking Mary." "Not if you make your ass available, Tom," God bless Tom. I fucked him within 2 blocks of the Brown Derby. We booed Cary Grant as his limousine went by.

Make sure rich people pay your bills. It improves the economy and doesn't cost you a goddamn thing.

chink Wrote:Trannies, drag queens.. disgusting.

Way to go with the tolerance thing.

Don't we get enough of this sort of hate and bigotry from outside the community?

Your post comes across as extremely disrespectful and is very offensive.

We are not like that here in Gayspeak, we are supportive and embrace our differences, so I would urge you to learn tolerance QUICKLY or reconsider your membership here as this one comment will have alienated you to approximately 99.9% of us.

I've always liked Drag Queens.
Yet I really don't know why.:redface:

They just seem like boat loads of fun.

Wow, Drag Queens... My attorney called me one day and said his client needed a place to live for a while. He has a key so I said "Sure". He knew I had a empty room so there was no reason not to.
I got home that night and walked into a apartment full of designer gowns, wigs and things I still have no clue about! One can onlly imagine the thought spinning in my mind. First thought was "what would I do with my attorneys body when I next see him!".
Long story short, we became good friends and 'she' became a new best friend. Unfortunatley the roommate part fizzed out very soon as the neighbors set up a real HOWL!!! and "she" was a roaring drunk! DAMMIT! The final straw was when she shoped up at my work DRUNK, 6'4" not including the high heels, mini skirt and a really bad blond wig and using a voice that could wake the dead! IT was terrifying and I realized that the end had come. DAMMIT!!!!!
I miss her!

chink Wrote:Trannies, drag queens.. disgusting.

Mind your generalizations, sir. There are people in this world that might say the same of you without evidence.

I don't understand them to tell the truth Smile Can anybody explain that to me? What is behind it? They feel to be men, right? Don't they like their body? Or men's role in the society? Is it arousing? Is it a desire to be someone else? Do they simply like fancy dresses? Do they want to be desired as a woman or a man? Do they think about themselves as he or she?