Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumped my best friend
Spades Wrote:My first move is... getting out of this hospital :p Only 2 more days to go!

After that it will be to work on my health, my body,my career and also my social skills.

But any advice would be great?

I have advice!
And this goes for everyone u.u
Smile. And also smile at other people. It's great if you wana make friends. I got told to do exactly that and I have a nice bunch of friends now.
So practice your best smile Big Grin

Greta Wrote:Omg, just because the guy doesn't love you and has a boyfriend already doesn't mean you have to be so immature and delete him from everything. It's his life and if he doesn't love you then you should support him in his decision. What you have done just makes you look bad. I don't know why people are babying you. You basically said leave the love of your life just to make me happy... yeah that's a great friend dump your love or I'll dump you as a friend and X you off. RUDE!!!! He is gay too people, feel sorry for the guy who now doesn't have a best friend because he found love.

Greta, this is actualy a long and complicated story that most of these guys know - Let's just say we were in a non committed relationship for 2 years, in all that time he told me he can't be in a relationship with a guy. 3 months after I had to move he started dating this guy, he started making plans for a trip abroad and he is slowly coming out to his friends and family.

Now I love the guy with everything I have and to him, I am just a friend. Everything that I am has now been brought in to question... am I not good enough? Is it my disability? Is it the fact that I make less money? Is it... so many questions!

So at the moment for me to be his friend is destroying me piece by piece!

Greta Wrote:
Omg, just because the guy doesn't love you and has a boyfriend already doesn't mean you have to be so immature and delete him from everything. ...'
Greta, I think Spades may have had to do the vital thing for him. What you deem immature was in fact a very mature decision... This was going nowhere and it wasn't healthy for Spades. If that's the only way he could deal with the mourning, let it be. So please, don't be so judgmental.

Some people like to hold on to things from the past, others need to make a clean break. It's obviously not what you would have done. But, as Spades said, it hurt him to have to come to this state of affairs but he saw it as the only way forward. Cutting off all ties. Probably he knows how he will, some day, be able to face his ex friend again. Maybe some day when he himself has found his happy outcome.

hello,
Big hugs first off mister on this and secondly... You can do it by believing in yourself... Im doing this in trying to over come a few little demons myself with my ex whos with another guy except im stuck on a property with him lol...

You think your the only one that this has happened to... I was with a girl for 4 YEARS friends for years before that and she left me for some girl and I didn't tell her I wasn't going to be her friend anymore because she didn't love me. That's just so stupid get over yourself he doesn't love you and I think you got that but, that doesn't mean he should be punched because your being a brat. Do you do that to all men who don't like/love you, you just kick them off everything and won't talk to him. You should be happy for him because he found love instead of being mad at him because, your single. I still talk to my ex I even told her to join this site I guess I'm just more mature then you. I bet if your "ex" was on this site he would be telling a different store and you would look like the ass and not him. You can't just be rude to everyone who doesn't like you in that way. You must have a lot of personal problems and this guy is being treated like shit for finding love that he just COULDN'T fin in YOU. .... You already made your choice but, everyone on here should think about the other side and not just yours...

Greta Wrote:You think your the only one that this has happened to... I was with a girl for 4 YEARS friends for years before that and she left me for some girl and I didn't tell her I wasn't going to be her friend anymore because she didn't love me. That's just so stupid get over yourself he doesn't love you and I think you got that but, that doesn't mean he should be punched because your being a brat. Do you do that to all men who don't like/love you, you just kick them off everything and won't talk to him. You should be happy for him because he found love instead of being mad at him because, your single. I still talk to my ex I even told her to join this site I guess I'm just more mature then you. I bet if your "ex" was on this site he would be telling a different store and you would look like the ass and not him. You can't just be rude to everyone who doesn't like you in that way. You must have a lot of personal problems and this guy is being treated like shit for finding love that he just COULDN'T fin in YOU. .... You already made your choice but, everyone on here should think about the other side and not just yours...

Greta, much as I welcome another opinion, why are you bullying this young man? I find your words very harsh. Let him deal with it in the way he feels he can deal with it. You can't judge everyone by your own awning, can you? Plus, we don't know what his ex friend feels, but clearly, if he's found love he won't be needing a best friend so much. When he does, maybe he'll come running back to Spades for comfort. We aren't that shallow, I don't think.

I'm afraid it's your blaming attitude that I don't find very mature at the moment. Can you let it go? Please? You sound very angry, but why???

i agree with PA well said mister x

Confusedmile:...hope your doing good...

Spades Wrote:My first move is... getting out of this hospital :p Only 2 more days to go!

After that it will be to work on my health, my body,my career and also my social skills.

But any advice would be great?

trust in yourself and be focused ....
and a good luck i!!!

I'm doing OK thanks guys. I'm out of the hospital, taking things slow for the rest of the week, so all good Smile