Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End of an Era, I Finished University !
Well today is certainly the end of an era, today I completed my last exam and after 4 years I've finished university and it's a surreal experience. I've laughed I've cried and well it's certainly been an experience. I don't know what I'm going to do with my self during my holiday period, I'm gonna be able to get my first lie in till 10am since August! In a way I'm a bit sad but otherwise aim happy to get my life back. I've done quite well this year with my marks always scoring in the first class range 70%+ even had a couple of 90's and even scored the highest in my year group in bioethics. Just can't get over that these 4 years have gone.

Hello Mr K,
Congratulations on completeing university... Now wasnt it worth all the sweat stress and tears??? Best advice for the work place where ever you choose to go to remember that if stress occurs it will go away within time and for things in life you have to work towards achieving them as a goal on the whole...

Many congratulations

Zeon xx

zeon Wrote:Hello Mr K,
Congratulations on completeing university... Now wasnt it worth all the sweat stress and tears??? Best advice for the work place where ever you choose to go to remember that if stress occurs it will go away within time and for things in life you have to work towards achieving them as a goal on the whole...

Many congratulations

Zeon xx

Haha I was gonna phone you actually and tell u lol I'm so giddy

well ud find it a bit hard because im using the internet in an "adult only" place lol Tongue

Congratulations!!! That is a great accomplishment!

zeon Wrote:well ud find it a bit hard because im using the internet in an "adult only" place lol Tongue

I take it your at the sauna u dirty beast ;-)

Congratulations, and have a great holiday time, Steve.

Well done my friend, proud of you...and if you think the last 4 years went fast, the next four years will go faster, then the next four years after that......

Good onya Bighug

Congratulations, mrk! Confusedmile:

weel done mate - have a stress free break and enjoy life for a little while