Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
English slang
Smurlos Wrote:(where people have manners, that is - as manners are hard to come by nowadays :tongueSmile

That is soooooo true... especially other drivers on the road who won't say thanks if you pull in to let em thru!!! :mad:

Someone stop me before I go on a I hate all other drivers rant :biggrin:

I use 'cheers' too much. I should vary my vocabulary.

THEN AGAIN - makes me sound manly.
"Cheers" Cool

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:That is soooooo true... especially other drivers on the road who won't say thanks if you pull in to let em thru!!! :mad:

Someone stop me before I go on a I hate all other drivers rant :biggrin:

ARGH!!! This makes me so angry!!
The other day I let 3 cars through and not ONE said thank you! And everytime one came through I was sarcastically shouting "thank you!!!!" My mum was just laughing but it really isn't funny, it's damn right rude!!

Smurlos Wrote:ARGH!!! This makes me so angry!!
The other day I let 3 cars through and not ONE said thank you! And everytime one came through I was sarcastically shouting "thank you!!!!" My mum was just laughing but it really isn't funny, it's damn right rude!!

Hmmmm, good breeding is not what it used to be... That used to be the English thing, that, good breeding on the road... No more?

Smurlos Wrote:ARGH!!! This makes me so angry!!

I do about 30/40k miles a year and this is my biggest anoyance on the roads!

malcs Wrote:I do about 30/40k miles a year and this is my biggest anoyance on the roads!

Youch thats monsterous compared to my... measly 4-5k if that haha! But yeah, it gets on my nerves!! Or when people poodle along in the middle lane of motorways!