Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experience of the snow... worst in 20 years
Oh bloody hell lol Doesnt god get the hint that ON my days off snow isnt welcome.. Snow when its a working day!!! lol

zeon Wrote:Oh bloody hell lol Doesnt god get the hint that ON my days off snow isnt welcome.. Snow when its a working day!!! lol

Ohh man I wish it was my day off, I'd pull up a chair to the window and entertain myself with the slight incline on our road Roflmao

The snow had melted somewhat today and so it was only a trace of it on top of cars and also quite a heavy load on cars coming down from the mountain where the snow is always thicker... Nothing much to report, yesterday was snowier... today nothing much.

it was snowing very lots today. in newcastle

not a motorist but have to do the shopping with dad in his monster car...

I had to walk to the car thru very deep snow... find the car as dad was unable to park in front of the house...

Found the car buried under a foot of snow and an inch of ice... started working on removing the snow/ice. The battery was also dead and we were waiting on the neighbor to come around to start the car...

Got going and multiple spins were pretty scary with my 80+ year old father. He doesnt drive well in the dark and after working hard on the snow removal it was rather late so it got a bit dark...

Not fun at all...

Same about 10 days later for the next shopping trip...

Also seems everytime that I clear off the snow from the sidewalk we get another big snow so I just let it go this week and YES, we are expecting another huge storm tonite.

joseph Wrote:it was snowing very lots today. in newcastle

I fooking love the snow........

I did that Angel thingy majig

I had to go into the main town this morning and was really impressed with the commorradery (spelling) I even helped push a couple of drivers push there cars to the side of the road that got stranded......

The South coast has never seen this amount of snow in around 18 years apparently, but boy was it fun

WHOOP WHOOP !!!!

Star Twister Wrote:I fooking love the snow........

I did that Angel thingy majig

I had to go into the main town this morning and was really impressed with the commorradery (spelling) I even helped push a couple of drivers push there cars to the side of the road that got stranded......

The South coast has never seen this amount of snow in around 18 years apparently, but boy was it fun

WHOOP WHOOP !!!!

"camaraderie"
it's a French word.

camaraderie noun a feeling of friendship and cheerful support for one another within a group or team of people.
[19c: French, from camarade comrade.]

princealbertofb Wrote:"camaraderie"
it's a French word.

camaraderie noun a feeling of friendship and cheerful support for one another within a group or team of people.
[19c: French, from camarade comrade.]

Cheers Fella

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We had a fair bit of snow yesterday, but it wazzed it down all night and didn't freeze. Woke today to a bright, dry(ish) morning with no snow, frost or ice. Smashing! Smile

The fifth big snow/ice storm didnt happen - YET