Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feel Bad
Don't play games with people.

JimmyEcho Wrote:John Somebody----YOU NAILED IT.
He is a bartender at the gay bar and all the other guys are really sweet also. I get hit on by women and men I wear tight T shirt when I go there and my ass gets grabbed when I go to the rest rooms, the more alcohol I drink the more flirty I get. I love the attention however it could never go past kissing and I make promises like what I did last night.
(I wonder why I do this)
I did this with another great guy back in September and now he totally ignores me and I don't blame him.
The thing is, once I get to knowing these guys I actually have Feelings for them and I end up hurting myself as well,--Regret, sorry,horrible feeling.

Well JimmyEcho...you need to get yourself together and STOP THE BS!!!COCKTEASE!!!...the last guy that I knew that played the same game as you wound up getting forced gangbanged by four guys in a deserted area of a nearby park against his will. Therefore, you keep saying you feel horrible and is full of regret...well...If I was to act out in any kind of behavior that resulted in the other party getting hurt by my actions...then you know what???...I am not going to keep acting out in this behavior because someone can really get hurt if you know what I mean...take heed and re-evaluate yourself...JS

MikeW Wrote:You know, back in the good old days, Cock Teases like this would occasionally get pulled into the back room and get their asses gang raped by the drag queens. Rofl

It's real. OMG I don't know that O.o.

JimmyEcho Wrote:Well, I feel Horrible.
I've been flirting and kind of leading this great looking guy on for weeks. He is so nice to me and I hug and kiss him at the the gay bars we hang out at and last night it got to the point where I promised him a blow job today. He text me at 8;30 this morning and said good morning and I haven't responded yet
I FEEL ROTTEN!!! I Love him, I think he's attractive because he is. but I'm really Not Gay
However, I really like all the Gay Guys I just won't be able to get an erection, but I can still blow guys and I have in the distant past
I REALLY LET HIM DOWN TODAY AND I DON'T LIKE MYSELF FOR DOING THAT.
I'M really messed up in the head, I wish I was gay.

Nothing a spanking won't fix..... DiablotinWink

I don't know about your guy..but since you mentioned he was a bartender in a gay bar and I was a bartender in a gay bar for 20 years...maybe he already knows....eh?

I flirted with a shitload of guys (and some girls)...and yeah...some of them were straight/bi-curious though most were gay. Some "flirt affairs" lasted the whole 20 years...and we both often promised each other LOTS OF STUFF...and we both knew that there was no way any of it was ever gonna happen...it is part of the game....

I was a slut but anyone I ever fucked...it was mostly unspoken )(of a quick and blunt "wanna fuck?... and when we met we both knew we were gonna fuck right away. It is all in the eyes and body language for me and less is more....flirting is not really part of that equation...

If I flirted with you...it meant I really liked you...or thought you were cute./charming/funny/ect....or I was trying to get you out of a shell or make you feel good.....but there was no actual chance of anything happening between us.

ALOT of guys (and girls) love to take it all the way flirting...prick teasing...and in that kind of setting...a gay nightclub....it is not at all uncommon....

So Jimmy...I don't know how good you are with banter and play but if you need a line or two to get yourself out of this situation ...I can help. I would think the bartender would already "get it" but some people aren't intuitive I suppose so maybe not....

Oh yeah...don't feel so bad about being a prick tease....or at least balance it out. Flirting is an art form....

See...if you came up to me and told me what you have said here and I was that guy...I would pull you close to me and whisper in your ear that I was so relived because I know that once I had you it would ruin me for any other man....or something else to restore it to light and breezy territory....Remybussi

Don't worry. You're gay enough.

I think that the psychological issues here go way beyond being a cock tease and I have no personal advice because I feel like this is way above my pay grade...

You need to talk to a counselor or therapist to figure out why you act this way - it seems almost like a compulsion...I'm not the one to say I know...but like indirect self-destructive behavior. It's not fulfilling and it doesn't make you happy...

MikeW Wrote:You know, back in the good old days, Cock Teases like this would occasionally get pulled into the back room and get their asses gang raped by the drag queens. Rofl

YueUsagi Wrote:It's real. OMG I don't know that O.o.

Ah yes the good old days, when drag queens ruled the world! Wink

He text me at 8:00 sunday morrning and said Good morning (something, something)
I just acted as though I was still sleeping. He has since Text me 3 other times and I just can't bring myself to reading them.
I seriously have developed feelings for him. I DID NOT get any sleep last night and my day at work was horrible. We've been getting along quite well and this was the second time i said this to him.

EAST, TRUST ME. I know what I'm doing, I've been around the block a few times also (I'm not saying I'm happy about it, but the opposite) I have to goods that get me noticed.
I am a little worried about Retaliation. I do Regret the next day what I have done.
But in the FUEL OF THE MOMENT at night in the Bar, It's Like an adrenalin RUSH!!!!!!!
YES, I may need some counciling. I was already trying to think up of excuses this evening to tell him so I could go back on the seen.
I don't think that would be a good idea right now.

Why do I love hanging out with them?
The last thing I want to do is Hurt them.

JimmyEcho Wrote:.... I may need some counciling. ...
No MAYbe about it. If you're behaving compulsively, that is, in a way that seems beyond your control, you DO need to see someone. I also recommend you STOP DRINKING (at all) and stay out of gay bars in the mean time.

East Wrote:I flirted with a shitload of guys (and some girls)...and yeah...some of them were straight/bi-curious though most were gay. Some "flirt affairs" lasted the whole 20 years...and we both often promised each other LOTS OF STUFF...and we both knew that there was no way any of it was ever gonna happen...it is part of the game....

See...if you came up to me and told me what you have said here and I was that guy...I would pull you close to me and whisper in your ear that I was so relived because I know that once I had you it would ruin me for any other man....or something else to restore it to light and breezy territory....Remybussi

see, this is something i DO NOT do. i never say things i don't mean. not to flirt, not to fill in blanks in the conversation, not for being polite, or for the sake of social convention. not for anything. i absolutely abhor this type of behavior. i mean every word that i say. if i get asked a question i don't want to answer, then i don't answer. i leave it at that. if i say i want to do something with you, then it's not some stupid social game i'm playing along or just empty BS coming out, i say it because i absolutely mean it. and i do not understand people who say things they do not mean. what the fuck is the point?

if someone pulled that game with me, telling me all sorts of things he wanted to do, just for flirting and not meaning it....well, that doesn't go down well with me. it's a sign that i can't trust what the guy is saying, which means i can't trust him. period. he automatically loses all credibility in my eyes.
''Do I look civilized to you?''