Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling Loved Up
Possible vomit alert... you have been warned!

I just wanted to say to all the guys out there who are trapped in the closet, suffering casual sex guilt, confused feelings - stick with it. There's somebody out there who is right for you.

I just had the nicest night with a guy who I now trust with my whole heart; it took a lot of messing around but tonight I felt like a king, laughed, and felt good about myself which rarely happens. It's worth it; all the arguments, the pressures, the temptations missed. Totally worth it. If you think you have someone worth hanging onto show them you love them and give them all the attention and compliments they need. Not just for getting back; but when you're down it all comes around in the best possible way.

I could screw 50 guys and feel attractive but slutty, and it wouldn't be the same. I'm finally happy with my side of the green grass.

When you see somebody genuinely looking at you like you're the best thing in the world, it's amazing; and telling you so too.

Sil Wrote:Possible vomit alert... you have been warned!

I just wanted to say to all the guys out there who are trapped in the closet, suffering casual sex guilt, confused feelings - stick with it. There's somebody out there who is right for you.

I just had the nicest night with a guy who I now trust with my whole heart; it took a lot of messing around but tonight I felt like a king, laughed, and felt good about myself which rarely happens. It's worth it; all the arguments, the pressures, the temptations missed. Totally worth it. If you think you have someone worth hanging onto show them you love them and give them all the attention and compliments they need. Not just for getting back; but when you're down it all comes around in the best possible way.

I could screw 50 guys and feel attractive but slutty, and it wouldn't be the same. I'm finally happy with my side of the green grass.

When you see somebody genuinely looking at you like you're the best thing in the world, it's amazing; and telling you so too.

Looks like an Eagle gets his wings ! now learn to flight high...
Congratulations Confusedmile:

Sil Wrote:Possible vomit alert... you have been warned!

I am very happy for you! I can feel your glow through the screen.....I know the feeling and I agree... it really IS amazing.

Repuke (joking)

I’m just glad someone in the world is getting some.

I love that feeling Smile Congrats

Awwwww. Thats awesome!:biggrin: I'm happy for ya!Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Niiiiice Sil! It's one of the best feelings in the world, actually the best feeling in the world. I love how you and your significant other are doing so well and you're soooo in looooove. It fills my heart with joy that you two are together. I know what I said was sappy and mushy... but hey, it's true in my book.

How's it going with him?

SrChulo Wrote:How's it going with him?

thanks everybody, I feel quite blushy now Tongue3 hope it helped.

Things are going really well, thanks! I'm gonna try clubbing again when I'm more in the mood...

he got me the sweetest birthday present - we were sat having dinner and he'd been bussing around Teesside all day, he doesn't have a lot of money. But he gave me this little box for my birthday and it was awesome. I looked in and it was a metal dogtag necklace with a wolf picture on the tag, and he had the back engraved specially. It made me a bit tearful, it was one of the nicest birthday presents I've ever had.

I don't know quite what I've done to deserve all this!

I also can't believe I get weepy so easily, I'm such a wuss... Rolleyes

Sil Wrote:thanks everybody, I feel quite blushy now Tongue3 hope it helped.

Things are going really well, thanks! I'm gonna try clubbing again when I'm more in the mood...

he got me the sweetest birthday present - we were sat having dinner and he'd been bussing around Teesside all day, he doesn't have a lot of money. But he gave me this little box for my birthday and it was awesome. I looked in and it was a metal dogtag necklace with a wolf picture on the tag, and he had the back engraved specially. It made me a bit tearful, it was one of the nicest birthday presents I've ever had.

I don't know quite what I've done to deserve all this!

I also can't believe I get weepy so easily, I'm such a wuss... Rolleyes

sounds nice ... and remember this days if you both have some difficult days :-)