Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling of bottoming
Hi i'm new to gay sex.

I dont have the biggest dick in the world so slowly i started to fantasize being a bottom and be fuck. When I close my eyes and relax, I can feel my ass being numb and I feel good.

However, can someone describe the feeling of being fuck.
Ive been fuck a few time, either I feel absolutely nothing and fake having fun or it's hurt like hell.

I've tried so many times with toys. Smaller toys doesnt do anything. If I start to enter something a bit bigger and far, the feeling is so intense I cannot hold it more than a second and I feel I will collapse. I may not collapse but the intensity makes me feel this way is it normal?

So for all of you bottoms, if you could describe the feeling I should expect or the feeling If something wrong this will be really helpful.

I really want to feel the feeling of being fuck. So far I am unable and it's frustrating

First it can take time and everyone is diffferent. The feeling can be very intense. Having a partner that is patient and goes slow helps a lot. The first couple times may be uncomforable but it does get better.

You said smaller toys? Have you tried getting some kind of anal training kit or something like that? Start from small then slowly get into bigger things.

Not real sure how to reply but hope this helps you some.

No one can tell you exactly what it feels like. Sure we can say 'it feels great' to it hurts like hell - trust me, different people feel stuff in vastly different ways. And when it comes to pain it all boils down to pain thresholds which anyone in the medical community will tell you varies from person to person.

Collapse: What does mean? I can't relate to this word at all in the sense of anal sex. I can relate to it from an engineering standpoint... I think that your use of that word and my ability to understand it should be case in point that its going to be impossible to describe what anal is like.

If you are not in unbearable pain, or bleeding out the rectum and you end up 'getting off' by the end, then its right for you.

Orgasm and mind blowing orgasm are two different things. Different people experience different things in the pleasure centers of their brain, and without having experienced say a total body orgasm, you can't put any real level of meaning to other levels of orgasm.

Another aspect here, is you are playing with toys by yourself. This is not and cannot ever be like being with a partner. Even if he uses toys on you, the interaction with another (presumably lust-filled, pleasure gaining partner) is an experience which is far different that a Do it Yourself project.

The difference between a real live, blood filled, throbbing/pulsating living penis cannot be matched by any toy on the market.

Lastly who you are with - your full relationship with them will determine what the experience is like. There is a vast difference between being with a person you trust explicitly who you love than there is with a random hook-up who you ain't too certain if its wise to trust.

Hotness factor of the situation can be maximized or minimized - depending on how you are wired. the idea of being 'at risk' or being in danger can add spice to the experience (thus the whole questionable stranger who wants to tie you down can heighten the experience).. conversely, terror can greatly reduce your whole experience...

This 'who you are with' brings with it a lot of secondary emotions which frankly I can't find the words to express. Lord knows I have tried to list those emotions and give them words... either I'm really that detached from human emotional experience, or the language we use just lacks words.....

It feels like a penis in the butt.

ericksson Wrote:I dont have the biggest dick in the world so slowly i started to fantasize being a bottom...

It sounds like you've come up with the worst possible reason for wanting to be a bottom - because your dick isn't very large.

First off, not all gay men participate in anal sex - a particularly good idea if you're not in an ltr (you don't mention a partner).

Secondly, not all bottoms need a particularly large one inside them. Some are relieved to have a small one that they can fit without pain.

Third, if it don't feel good, why do it. Why fake anything, and why hurt like hell. Most bottoms feel an intense desire for it, and can imagine the feel of it (I can really only speak for myself).

Fourth, if you are still convinced this is an area you want to explore, the best way to start is using a finger to massage your prostate.

Fifth, please write out a detailed description of what chocolate tastes like.

Thanks you for your replies -help me a lot i think

Questionning ou are right i miss explained myself. I would love to learn to top too however when I first introduce myself to a guy i'm still nervous with my cock. I'm too stress out to fuck. I would only do it with someone who's attracted to me, patient and ok with my dick. On his term, and probably a boyfriend.

Realizing I was attracted to guy wasnt build in on day. It was a slowly process. I always remembered even when i was really young I made so bowel movement to relax and find pleasure. At the time I never realize it was something sexual (kind of a sexual feeling).

The desire to be fuck is more and more intense.

Aerrow collapsing I mean i feel dizzy and empty stomach. But I think you resume it good. I've only been with different guys, I think I need to have the same men and trust. Relaxing for me isn't something easy. I think next time I will focus on the feeling I like and want to see happen.