Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female housemate issues
I think she's got a bit of a princess complex, and figured moving in with a bunch of dudes she'd have you all wrapped around her finger. I'm of the opinion the women's rights movement is in full force and life is equal opportunity... unless she's expected to cook and clean because she's female?

6 guys have to cater to 1 female? If she wants Barbie's dream house she shouldn't have moved into a box of Ken's and GI Joe's.

I forgot to add, when I moved to a new place and got a roommate, we had separate bathrooms! never caused any issues whatsoever and granted having separate bathrooms might not be a luxury that you can have.

Smile

Hmm, so many solutions.
(1) Evict her.
(2) Make it a sit down toilet for everyone. That's right, even the guys sit to piss. Your bathroom will be so much cleaner.
(3) Make her buy this sticker:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007WIR...fixated-20

Lastly, the greatest solution I ever saw for cleaning a communal bathroom. Put each person's name on an index card. When your name is visible, you thoroughly clean the bathroom and put your card at the back of the stack. You do not clean the bathroom again until everyone else has done it once. There is no argument on whose turn it is, and people can get to the job when it fits into their busy lives.

[MENTION=21075]Borg69[/MENTION] exactly. why is it on the guy to put the seat down? she wants it down she can put it down herself. or is she paralyzed from waist up? afraid to touch the toilet or something? sounds like a princess complex to me too. guys do not have to cater to females' every whim. it's got nothing to do with being polite or whatever. it's a toilet, it's pretty straight-forward, learn to use it.

i would leave the seat up just to annoy her.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Women are taught ALL their lives by society, family, and their mothers.... by even restaurant bathrooms and everywhere else that it's reinforced... that the toilet seat is DOWN. You're talking about programming from birth that the toilet seat is going to be there for touchdown when they sit down on the toilet.

You're not going to be able to change this man. It's just the way it is. And training it in ONE woman? Why? It seems a silly war over something that is generally accepted as common courtesy, yeah? At least, imo. Smile

Sorry man. some things just aren't worth waging war over.

to teach her that she can't have her way in silly little things that are essentially meaningless. that it's exactly not worth it. who's the one complaining? females. you don't see guys complaining that the seat is not up by default. so, it's on females.

also, they're not fucking programmed to anything. if they don't have enough brain function to LOOK what they're sitting into before they sit down, then they deserve to be smeared with whatever was there on the seat. experience should teach people not make them dumber.

Tempest. Teapot.

Just put two posters up in the bathroom. One for you. One for her.

For you....[Image: keep-calm-and-put-the-seat-down-37.png]

For her....[Image: keep-calm-and-clean-up-your-mess-42.png]

Introducing the reversible seat positioning pedal. Pressing the pedal will put the seat down if it is up and up if it is down. Made of easily cleaned materials and available nowhere that I can think of.

I have, however, seen a toilet seat that was normally in semi up position and had to be pressed down and then mounted for use. Rising from the seat was the only way to flush the toilet.
I bid NO Trump!

Just pee in the kitchen sink. That should stop her complaining.

Darius Wrote:Just pee in the kitchen sink. That should stop her complaining.

Best. Advice. Ever.

I would make sure she can take what she dishes out before I proceed...meaning.,..

If you accommodate her request...will she do the same for you?

This is also a good way to weed out the bullies from your life. They can rarely take what they dish out and get offended by any suggestion made the them yet freely make suggestions to others.....