Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got around to joning
Hey everyone..

so, I found this place about.. 4 or 5 months ago probably. Hid the tab in my firefox at work for a few weeks and kept telling myeslf I'd join up but.. I never did.

Well I've decided now that I have a few minutes of time to go ahead.

So.. where to start? I'm 29.. just found out as of about a year ago (wow.. actually this month..) that I was gay.. boy.. denial is a powerful thing huh? trying to learn to live.. to date... I never had an interest in dating girls.. so I never really learned to date at all lol.

This whole gay thing hasn't at all been easy for me, but I'm learning to live with it. Been on a couple of dates with different guys, nothing concrete from any of them..

I fell madly in love with a guy from the uk last year.. that's.. kinda how I found out about this. That and other things that were happening at the same time. He has a BF and.. well he's over there so there's no hope for that relationship but still.. I really think it was the first time I ever actually loved anyone... really woke up my emotions.

I'm what I've seen others describe as a "guy that happens to be gay." I give no indications of it, I'm into cars, offroad racing, I can hang out with "the guys" and get along just fine. I can also hang around with "the girls" however.. and tolerate them a lot longer than my straight friends lol. Though I admit shopping with them is quite boring. I can't wear that! Why are you showing it to me? lol.

oh and I ramble if you haven't noticed.

So.. hi.. *waves*

I noticed you... read your post ... and I want to say at first and at this moment

Hi and Welcome :-)

Hi! - waves back- and the best way to keep a date is to just be yourself =)

Welcome to the fourm. xxx

hi and welcome, so if youve been here a while you'll know a lot of the guys here so thats a good thing - great to meet u and brill that ur out trying to find mister right too

Welcome!:biggrin:
*Waves back*

Sorry to hear it took you so long to come to terms with your sexuality, and that or that things didn't work out with the guy you mentioned.
But glad to hear your coping ok.

Enjoy your stay.Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Hello I'm glade you found yourself as well as this website.
Xyxwave welcome to GS

Genersis Wrote:Welcome!:biggrin:
*Waves back*

Sorry to hear it took you so long to come to terms with your sexuality, and that or that things didn't work out with the guy you mentioned.
But glad to hear your coping ok.

Enjoy your stay.Confusedmile:

Thanks.

I'm still not entirely comfortable with my sexuality to be honest. (it's one of the reasons I'm here actually..)

but.. I'm trying..

Xyxwave

Welcome to GS!

Welcome Smile Lol lucky you you get to be the non obvious gay; according to my friends Im blatantly obvious

Welcome to GS, glad you got round to joining.

Dville118 Wrote:denial is a powerful thing huh?

Yes!

Dville118 Wrote:This whole gay thing hasn't at all been easy for me, but I'm learning to live with it. Been on a couple of dates with different guys, nothing concrete from any of them..

But how did it feel being the centre of his attention, wondering if something might come of it, etc.

Dville118 Wrote:Though I admit shopping with them is quite boring. I can't wear that! Why are you showing it to me? lol.

No answer, but women will frequently show clothes to their female friends that, due to their figure, they could not possibly wear.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.