Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally the stars have aligned for me!!! :D
ThanX for your kind words guys!

Tomorrow I'm going to his place meeting him and his kids (who I already met on cam). excited but a bit nervous. Any tips are welcome, lol Big Grin

First of all: Congratulations on your budding relationship.

Meeting the kids:
Depending on their age, maybe you should bring a gift for them, like a game or something they can play.
If you do something with him and the kids, his focus will be on the kids, so don't get jealous or feel neglected. With regards to PDA in front of the kids, I'd suggest to follow his lead, he will know best what they can and can't handle, be prepared that he could be hands off in front of them.
If he has to discipline his kids, don't get in the middle or contradict him.

Otherwise be yourself
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Update:

I met the kids Sunday and after 10 min it was as if we knew each other for years. We went to a pizza place with the kids and when we were done eating the youngest girl said "I'm so happy we got to know you, because you are very nice and fun to be with." and the other two started saying "I too feel the same way" etc.. I was so surprised and so touched by them! Especially after what happened that night before with his psycho ex.

The oldest kid (his son) was constantly telling me stories "Ammon, this one time..." "Ammon, last time....." "Ammon...." Ammon..............." Lol it was so funny because he reminded me of my little twin brother and sister who are the same age. That's how I knew this kid likes me just like my siblings likes me.

The next day they went to their mom for the week. And I ended up staying there till wednesday Big Grin

Oh and I lost my job yesterday, because the one I was replacing came back this monday Sad It hurts like a b!tch, they even said they want to give me a permanent contract. They fired me a week before I'm going on holidays to Gran Canaria.

And on the other hand or should I say chest:

[Image: 10653297_709978755705030_127454319816889...cd97e2e1fc]

RAAaaawr!!! :biggrin: Got this done day before yesterday, my first tatoo!

Awww...sorry about the job ...

The tattoo...I love it! The meeting with his kids sounds great...I am happy for you!

A ready made family, just add love and stir gently. Nice Ammon!

Sorry about your job. I know how stressful that can be. You never know though, you're streak of luck may not be over. How great would it be to find a dream family and a fab job all at once in your life?!

Bonus ink! How long your you on the table for that one?

Ammon Wrote:Update:

I met the kids Sunday and after 10 min it was as if we knew each other for years. We went to a pizza place with the kids and when we were done eating the youngest girl said "I'm so happy we got to know you, because you are very nice and fun to be with." and the other two started saying "I too feel the same way" etc.. I was so surprised and so touched by them! Especially after what happened that night before with his psycho ex.

The oldest kid (his son) was constantly telling me stories "Ammon, this one time..." "Ammon, last time....." "Ammon...." Ammon..............." Lol it was so funny because he reminded me of my little twin brother and sister who are the same age. That's how I knew this kid likes me just like my siblings likes me.

The next day they went to their mom for the week. And I ended up staying there till wednesday Big Grin

Oh and I lost my job yesterday, because the one I was replacing came back this monday Sad It hurts like a b!tch, they even said they want to give me a permanent contract. They fired me a week before I'm going on holidays to Gran Canaria.

And on the other hand or should I say chest:

[Image: 10653297_709978755705030_127454319816889...cd97e2e1fc]

RAAaaawr!!! :biggrin: Got this done day before yesterday, my first tatoo!

Sorry to hear about you losing your job, so unfair Sad

BTW that is a reallyyyyyyyy nice tat you have Smile

memechose Wrote:Camfer. He said the guy is 39. When is the last time you knew a 39 year old to be infatuated?

Go For It Ammon!!! Don't pay attention to Grumpy Grandpa Camfer
Just because one is chronologically mature doesn't mean they are mature emotionally and psychologically. Really, only time will tell.

Just for future reference. ..
Your message received notifications do not work the way you think..
It's a network to network handshake protocol. .

It just meant the messages were available for his retrieval. .
And dont get me started on cell tower congestion. ..
So what i'm saying is..
That alert is not reliable.

The nerd in me is coming out again. .
OMG .