Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Time Advice!
Hi everyone, hope you can help me?!

I'm a straight guy who's decided to experiment and tomorrow night I'm having gay sex for the very first time. I'm having a threesome with a nice, friendly and understanding gay couple, who I met on the internet some time ago and I've been chatting with since.

Please don't warn me about the dangers of meeting up with people on the internet. I understand there's always a risk, but I've done my utmost to minimise that risk by getting to know everyone I've chatted to as well as I can. But I'm not here to chat about the dangers of internet dating!! Quite simply... I'm scared.

I've had anal sex with a girl before and the only thing about that experience that I'm 100% certain of, was that it hurt the poor girl. This is what I'm going to experience tomorrow, and as much as I'm excited about the prospect, I am worried about the pain.

Are there any gay, bisexual or curious-straight guys that remember their first time with a guy, that can give me an idea what to expect. Also if you have any advice that will help me get as much enjoyment from the experience as I can, I would appreciate it very much. Even little things, like should I drink less than usual, or should I lay off the food leading up to the event? Any advice at all!! Thank you.

Kind Regards

First Timer!

jrevolutionised Wrote:...if you have any advice that will help me get as much enjoyment from the experience as I can, I would appreciate it very much. ...
Well -- putting aside all my curiosity about *why* you, a straight man, even want to do this -- yeah, it is probably going to be somewhat painful. The ways to make it less painful include, lots of lube, beginning with smaller things (fingers or small dildos), learning to RELAX the sphincter muscle. This latter is the most important and it takes some practice; its sort of like taking a crap while being erotically stimulated. Some people recommend anal douching. It might help you feel more relaxed.

Since you're playing with a gay couple, I'm going to assume they're experienced and *hopefully* caring enough to slowly work you up to this. I'll just say that, to me, anal sex is a very intimate experience. But, apparently, it isn't like that for everyone.

One would assume the couple is better versed at this than you (and the woman) were. Smile But just in case...

Let them work you open. It'll probably take a lot of time, a lot of making out, a lot of finger play, and a lot of lube. That's fine. Once they can get three fingers in, you can start. Condom on. Lubed up. You can almost never have too much lube. Insert really slowly. Once he's all the way in, let him stop for a minute to let you finish adjusting. Once that happens, he can start fucking you. Go slow. Try different positions to find out which one feels best for you.

Ideally, there shouldn't be pain at all.

Lex

I think it depends more on chemistry...connecting to them....the vibe...

If it feels right...go with that feeling. If it doesn't...don't go there...

East , You Rule!!!!!!