Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First gay experience
baristajedi Wrote:Just to add, like when I'm with a woman, I really want to make her feel good and she wants to do the same for me, we admire eachother' beauty/bodies but we don't expect perfection and especially this really narrow view of what beauty is. We don't expect anything but the realness of what our partner is feeling and expressing. With straight sex though, in my experience, there's so much pressure to make yourself sexy, rather than just having the experience itself and the chemistry between the two people make the whole thing hot....

I think you're touching on the fact that generally men are very visual in their attractions. So when your partner is a man, you may feel that pressure of his narrow, physical view of beauty. Plenty of gay men experience that with other men. So two gay women sounds like a place where that doesn't happen. Lucky you!

My first time was with a ginger kid named Jonathan. He was my neighbor.

His idea. Reverse cowgirl.

must I have a "first time" to be accepted?

Dagger Wrote:must I have a "first time" to be accepted?
No, you don't. You can just define yourself as you wish based on your yearnings and inclinations too. Let's say that the first time of anything just helps to build up your experience of human relationships. Some first times are forgettable, and some are unforgettable.

Hopefully your first time will be memorable for good reasons, rather than for foul ones. Take care.

princealbertofb Wrote:Some first times are forgettable, and some are unforgettable.

Absolutely! I can still remember his little chubby manboobs!

Dagger Wrote:must I have a "first time" to be accepted?

Nope. As far as I can tell, there are no "Membership Rules" here. This is just one discussion among many. I only post on threads that are relevant to me and I suspect that everyone else does the same.

I feel accepted here. I actually confessed that I was dumb and naive enough to be victimized by a lying, cheating, thieving piece of scum sucking goat shit - and no one seems to judge me or look down on me.

As for "fitting in - IDK - people here are so diverse, there doesn't seem to be a standard mold. I think it's great to have access to people with different life views. I've read posts that I totally disagree with, but that's OK. The person posting is not trying to force me to embrace their point of view.

I don't think I'll ever have a "first time". Too much risky stuff to do to have such.

artyboy Wrote:hmmmm being disabled never stopped me doing anything lol
[MENTION=18789]artyboy[/MENTION], my issue is more being able to get out and about, along with being nervous about my family "finding out," as I can imagine their reactions being negative in nature..

The problem is, is there one who can handle.... me.

Dagger Wrote:The problem is, is there one who can handle.... me.

Well...there's only one way to find out...