Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First gay oriented experience?
Whats your first gay experience?

Mine was when I was 12, there was this music teacher. I used to harass him a lot, dont remember the things I did, was a pretty wild kid, didnt get a definite diagnose. But I got a lot of theories, that I had torrets, adhd, add, even odipus-syndrome cause my mother was so sure I was sexualy obsessed by her, dont ask me why.

But whatever I had or did, I sure as hell didnt deserve what would come. My music teacher took a strangle hold of my throat, pressed me up the wall. And pushed hes crotch against mine, he had an erection. This was very tough.

I was brought up learining that homosexuality is a sin. And he was making me sin! And now when I think back Im pretty sure I enjoyed it to, think I even got an erection myself.

Im glad it happend right before I left that town, the last time I saw him. He had his eyes on a classmate of mine, a female. He even went up and took her on the butt when she was singing and was pretending to just say good work like a clap on the back.

Well that was my first gay experience, what is yours?

niceee...hearing abt ur first experience got me all excited! i so wanna learn some music now!

That almost counts as sexual abuse Champs, and i really dont think thats something that should be celebrated or condoned.

Having had a nasty experience at 13 myself, i consider your reply highly unfunny !!

ashleo78 Wrote:That almost counts as sexual abuse Champs, and i really dont think thats something that should be celebrated or condoned.

Having had a nasty experience at 13 myself, i consider your reply highly unfunny !!

Dude youre too serious, chill!

Tell us about it!

Yes I am serious. I dont believe in making light of such serious subjects.

This is after all a serious forum.

Im sorry but I wont be discussing my issue anytime soon.

ashleo78 Wrote:That almost counts as sexual abuse Champs, and i really dont think thats something that should be celebrated or condoned.

My reply wasnt targeted towards "YOU" or "YOUR" experience...so i dont care whether anyone considers my reply funny or not. Anyhow unlike some people I think I have much better understanding of what is serious and what is not.Crucified

blimey, it's almost alarming, tin tin, how you speak about your violent music professor as something casual or even funny, and as if you have enjoyed that encounter up to considering as your 1st gay experience!
:confused:

feelmychampagne Wrote:My reply wasnt targeted towards "YOU" or "YOUR" experience...so i dont care whether anyone considers my reply funny or not. Anyhow unlike some people I think I have much better understanding of what is serious and what is not.Crucified

:confused:

ashleo78 Wrote::confused:
Jesse3...

charming lol