Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First gay oriented experience?
um...i dunno playin footsies with my fried zech? maybe... i dunno does jerkin off and thinkin about dudes count? by the way that guy wuz a freak... was he cute? was this like how you found out you were gay?

Haaaaahaha. This can be a kind of funny post. I don't know if this counts as gay, but you all tell me if you think so. When I was in fifth grade a friend that lived next door to me had a little treehouse. He had stolen some of his dads girly magazines. He called me over to check them out. We both were looking at them and the next thing you know we were both a little excited. I was so young that I really didn't know what was happening. I was hard, but didnt really know why. Anyway, my friend was a couple of years older than me and was already in middleschool. He told me there was a way to make it feel really good and he told me that he does it all the time. He told me to take my pants off and so did he. Looking back it's really funny now because here are two little kids with litle hardons LOL. Anyway, he had a box of kleenex there and he told me to lay down on my back. He pulled the kleenex across my little thing and rubbed up and down. Wow, it felt so good. Then he told me to do it to him. I did and he really enjoyed it too. Then we layed down side by sid and did it to each other at the same time. Well, needless to say, it did not take long before we were both finished LOL. But it felt really good and we continued to do it for a few months until I moved away.

I don't know if you can say it was totally gay because the thing that got us excited were girly mags. But for sure it was at least partly gay because I would get him off and he would get me off. We never had sex or did anything oral, but we loved that little box of Kleenex LOL.

Eew @ the first post. You should have reported his ass to the police. Back on topic though, my first gay oriented experience was when I was 16, and i made out with another guy. Sadly, i've never gone any further than that with a guy, but with girls its an entirely different story LOL.

subdanny Wrote:...
I don't know if you can say it was totally gay because the thing that got us excited were girly mags. But for sure it was at least partly gay because I would get him off and he would get me off. We never had sex or did anything oral, but we loved that little box of Kleenex LOL.

wow, i'm starting to love that little box of kleenex too =/ wish i had an experience like that...the closest i've ever been to a guy is in a dream where i kissed my crush and he told me to be his boyfriend lol, but i've never done anything in real life... v_v