Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First timer Bi guy, just want to talk about my past experience.
Hi, I'm 17 and fairly new to bisexuality, at least to the coming to terms with it. I recently started a long distance relationship with a very special and unique guy ^_^.

He's 22 and lives in Canada and met last week via a snapchat forum. We were talking and trading and really hit it off. He's a 6'1" 220 lbs slab of sexy hairy muscle and he is extremely gentle, warm and caring and very open with me! He's a policeman as well, and trust me it's a sex fantasy come true. He has a beautiful cock (7.5 and THICK) and loves to be dominant/aggressive and trust me I'm 100% fine with it.

We have a really cute relationship that's one of a kind. He's sort of a closet furry which I'm accepting of, and even integrate it into our nickname/roleplaying and wow it's so much fun. He's the first guy I've ever fallen for and we both share so much its like fate wanted this to happen and we discover so much every day that we adore.

I wanted to talk about his aggressiveness in bed especially. He told me he is very dominant and rough in bed and likes to bite/nibble and scratch when he fucks. I get really turned on by it (getting a bit hard now) and was wondering if I should see this as any sort of warning sign, etc. We always joke/mention the lengthy car ride to finally get together, so if it ever does happen, should I be nervous about it at all? Any people who had a similar experience would like to input?

Thank you! ^-^

First of all, congratulations for finding someone that makes you feel that way Smile second of all, I absolutely love being dominated in bed and all of the scratching and biting drives me up a tree!! I think that is just the way I am (as are you) and it's perfectly fine with me! Everyone has their turn ons Wink

Welcome to the forum FunWithACop Smile. If you are 100% fine with his aggressive/dominating role in bed, why are you concerned and looking for warning signs? Warning signs of what? If it turns you on too, then go for it Smile. There's certainly nothing wrong with it Smile

If you hadn't said that he's 22, I'd suspect that you were fooling around with my partner lol but he's36so I guess I'm safe. Coincidentally, he's also a police detective. In our everyday life he's a caring and loving man, very protective of me. But yeah, he's very dominant in bed, into rough sex, bondage and some other BDSM...but I have no fear that he'd ever hurt me. I trust him.

So yeah, I guess that's my point. I'm totally into it, BUT it wouldn't work at all if I had even the slightest doubt about that trust. I don't see any "warning signs" in your post, but you need to get to know him well enough to be sure in your own mind. If he's all that you say he is, then you should be able to discuss this openly with him. I think that honest conversation will go a long way toward easing your mind.

If ever you two meet and "play" ., discuss a practical safe word?..
Like "Harder" or "More"?
Keep posting.. keep us posted.. :-)
Hugs.

A cop who is doing naughty with a 17 year old?

You should be worried.

I'm sorry but let me apologize in advance for what I have a concern with in regard to your initial post.

[U]"I'm 17 and fairly new to bisexuality, at least to the coming to terms with it. I recently started a long distance relationship with a very special and unique guy ^_^.

He's 22 and lives in Canada and met last week via a snapchat forum"
[/U]
????? so...How is this a budding relationship considering that you just met this guy online last week via Snapchat ? ..Due to this...I tend to look at this situation as a possible hookup that could possibly take place within the near future.and on the basis of being in contact with someone online for such a short period of time is not really knowing a person as opposed to spending a substantial length of time chatting and facetime with a person before making a judgement of knowing someone. However, this is just my opinion of the matter..

I'm not one to deride online relationships - that's how I met my boyfriend - but in essence, what you tend to get during the online part is a lot of POTENTIAL. It COULD end up being an extremely good and hot relationship. But it might not. You might not click in person the same way you clicked online. Also, I find your sign-in name a bit unnerving. Nothing wrong with finding police guys attractive, but it suggests you're putting your entire egg collection into this basket.

So here's what I'd suggest.

* By all means, keep the online relationship going if you're enjoying it.

* Know that a lot of the time, the online portion trumps the reality. Online, you're doing a lot of fantasy play, and you can always tweak things so they work precisely in your favor. So, you know, he's dominating but not TOO dominating. He has a fursuit but only pulls it out when you're in the mood for it. Whatever it is.

* You may not actually meet up. I certainly have ended up with a few "internet-only" boyfriends, where everything is done online. And there's nothing wrong with that - I enjoy them a lot. But to my way of thinking, anyway, they're insufficient in and of themselves.

* If you DO end up meeting up, make sure you set parameters for everything. If he's going to be "dominating", you'd best read up on dom/sub sex and how to keep it safe for everybody. I'd also suggest meeting in a public place first, so you can get used to being in his presence for a bit before you hit the sheets.

* Also, if you DO meet up, chances are it'll be just that - a meet-up. The odds of him throwing over his police gig to move to your country are pretty damn minimal. (And I'd highly suggest not throwing over your life to move in with him just yet, either.) So I'd keep things grounded in reality for the time being. Smile

Lex

Lexington Wrote:...I'd keep things grounded in reality ...
No. Fun. At. All. Cool

Don't fall for someone after a week of internet chatroom. Have you actually chatted on video? If all you have is still images you have nothing. You guys are 1000s of miles apart. And you're underage for him. So take it slow. Like a year slow.