Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For my 100th Post, I bring you...
I did enjoy the Vin Diesel set... but that is about all I liked... Till you posted the second set up.. Then I started to like them... But I still like Vin Diesel more.. :tongue:

[Image: steroids.bmp]

poor monster!! :biggrin:

tin tin, that's just a hella bad (not in a good way) photochop. And if that were humanly possible...would be too big even for my liking! Big Grin

[Image: biceps.gif]

that pic, however, is real... and still wrong... synthol injected biceps!

the guy wearing a belt and shorts that write Pikosos is looking good Rolleyes

spotysocks Wrote:the guy wearing a belt and shorts that write Pikosos is looking good Rolleyes

ha, i was just about to comment that he is the only guy i think looks really really sexy from this entire thread. him and tin_tin's pic. nooooo, just pullin' yer leg Wink

spotysocks Wrote:the guy wearing a belt and shorts that write Pikosos is looking good Rolleyes

Razor Rob McCullough - MMA and WEC fighter

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:ha, i was just about to comment that he is the only guy i think looks really really sexy from this entire thread. him and tin_tin's pic. nooooo, just pullin' yer leg Wink

that last pic i posted was just my saying that I don't find all muscle sexy lol... not that it was real muscle anyway... synthol abuse!

The first 2 lots of pics though... line em up and they can have me anyway they want!! Tongue3 Tongue3

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Razor Rob McCullough - MMA and WEC fighter

that last pic i posted was just my saying that I don't find all muscle sexy lol... not that it was real muscle anyway... synthol abuse!

The first 2 lots of pics though... line em up and they can have me anyway they want!! Tongue3 Tongue3

i was talking about tin_tin's picture Wink

also, the other guys are ok, but not really my cup of tea. i prefer an average body, i always rather tend to have someone's body image generated first by his personality, intelligence, charm and humour. by that i mean that i can find some really good-looking guys quite bland and some average joes sexy, even if i (of course) believe the male body to be god's ultimate creation :biggrin:

[Image: funny-pictures-steroids-naahhh-0q5.jpg]

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:i was talking about tin_tin's picture Wink

my bad :redface:

Quote:also, the other guys are ok, but not really my cup of tea. i prefer an average body, i always rather tend to have someone's body image generated first by his personality, intelligence, charm and humour. by that i mean that i can find some really good-looking guys quite bland and some average joes sexy, even if i (of course) believe the male body to be god's ultimate creation :biggrin:

Post your type up... turn this into an eye-candy thread where everyone can enjoy the goods!! Biggthumpup