Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends and LTR if it comes to it.
So I went out with this guy 3 times. If you read my previous post you'll know what our 1st meet up was like and our 2nd and 3rd well he wrapped his arms around me, held my hand, and kissed me at the end of the night. I forgot to ask what he was looking for, he said friends and if it comes to an LTR then awesome. So I'm confused by the fact that he did the following such a as being touch Feely and kissing me. So why did he say friends and if it comes to LTR? I'm so confused...guys I'm lost.

I think it means he wants to connect with you first on the level of common interests and shared experiences. Then if that feels right, to develop some trust with you. Then if that feels right, take the touchy feely stuff a heckofa lot futher.

Just keep engaging him. It will unfold as you guys do things together and talk about your hopes and dreams and philosophies. No need to feel lost when you can feel intrigued!

He seems like he wants to take things slow and get to know you before plunging into anything. This is a good approach if you want to truly get to know each other and make sure things are right before delving too far in. The touchy feely and kissing is a good sign; it means that there is attraction there which is an absolute must of course if things were to develop into a relationship. Continue to get to know him without rushing to put labels on things. Go with the flow. You'll soon know, both of you, if things feel right both sides.

Cridders88 Wrote:Continue to get to know him without rushing to put labels on things. Go with the flow. You'll soon know, both of you, if things feel right both sides.

QFT! Let's just say I have been on both sides and yes, best to take the slow ride. Labels fuck up things when they are forced. Also better to take the advice that's given and not learn the hard way Wink
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I want an LTR and idk how to bring that up. I'm seeing him again on Monday, how should I bring this up? Without making it so akward lol

Given what he has told you already, I think you might find you are better served by letting things unfold and not coming out and verbalizing this now. He knows. If you push things now, you may scare him off.

shykid25 Wrote:So I went out with this guy 3 times. If you read my previous post you'll know what our 1st meet up was like and our 2nd and 3rd well he wrapped his arms around me, held my hand, and kissed me at the end of the night. I forgot to ask what he was looking for, he said friends and if it comes to an LTR then awesome. So I'm confused by the fact that he did the following such a as being touch Feely and kissing me. So why did he say friends and if it comes to LTR? I'm so confused...guys I'm lost.

So English isn't your primary language?

Clear the words are of him simple yes:

Friends, and if it happens LTR

How do I let him know I like him without saying anything?

[MENTION=22139]shykid25[/MENTION], it sounds like you've struck the right sort of chord for the moment. There's no reason why you shouldn't let him know that you like him and that you enjoy being in his company. I daresay he'll return the compliment. At the beginning of all relationships there will be a period during which one of you won't be sure whether he's ready for a relationship or ready to make a commitment . This can take a little time, so you've got to trust your lucky stars that you are compatible. At least he tried to kiss you and not shake your hand. Just continue doing the friend stuff. At some point in the conversation, maybe you can become clear about the fact that you are (in an ideal world) looking for an LTR, maybe not tell him that you want it with HIM right away. Maybe you are sure already that you'd like an LTR with him, but maybe he doesn't know yet. He may be a slow mover, or a slow decider or someone who's indecisive. Some people like others to take take the steps first. You'll first have to find out from him whether he likes to be in control of that or whether he likes other people to decide for him. At this very moment he may be discussing the situation with one of his friends, asking them their advice about whether to go for it or not. Maybe he's having the same wishes to connect with you, but his history is making him cautious? Find out a bit more about him before you decide what else to do. If it's meant to happen, no doubt it will.

So I followed someone on here advices. And I told him how I felt. And well I got friend zoned. He told me that he likes me but not the same way that I like him. He enjoys my company he said. I asked why did he kiss me twice he said to make sure that it was right, He Said He Didn't Feel A Spark. Which made now understand that maybe he isn't being honest. Before he kissed me he's the one who wrapped his arms around my waist, held my hand through out the movie and held on to my bag the entire movie. He made all the moves 1st. Not me. So I was upset and I cried when I got home. I honestly thought that he liked me. I want to stay friends with him, I juat don't know if I'm going to feel akward, I know I'll feel jealous if I see him flirting w/someone or if he ends up with someone else. My friend told me I shouldn't lose him just because he wants to be friends, he said things could change and maybe he'll end up liking me. That I should him time. I thought I should let you all know. I'm upset still and will be for a while. I really like him and my feelings won't change. I thought I found the guy of my dreams literally (I had dreams about a guy who was the same occupation as him many times in the past) I find it hard for myself to find guys I have a lot in common with. Hell it's hard to find a decent guy out there who actually wants something more meaningful. I can't help but keep thinking about the fact that I got friend zoned again, it's hurts so much. I don't know what to do, I don't know where to meet guys and I'm so shy that it makes it harder for me. I'm so idk.