Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends and LTR if it comes to it.
nothing wrong with being friendzoned. at least you know now and it'll help you move on.

Well, hard as it may seem, it's better to live in the reality that he's your friend. Take a little time to get over him, but keep him as a friend. Who knows, he might introduce you to someone who's better for you.

You say it's hard for you to meet guys. Where did you meet this one?

I met him online. And I know it'll take time to get 0over it and yes I will stay friends. Like you said he may introduce me to someone and if I'm lucky maybe we'll end up together. If that's even possible.

[MENTION=22139]shykid25[/MENTION], thanks for letting us know how it went. If you remain friends with this man then you can ask him what techniques he thinks are good to start meeting other men. Show him that you are trying to move on even if it's hard for you to let go. If your feelings won't change towards him, there's no risk of that connection being lost, is there? He thinks he just wants you as a friend, so maybe he hasn't yet realised what you mean to him. There's something about your relationship that doesn't seem totally right for him for it to become a romance, obviously, so help yourself, try to mourn the hope of a relationship with your perfect guy as you can, while showing a wish to move on. Ask for his help. Friends will generally be happy to help you out. You fear you will be jealous of him if you see him dating someone else, but who's to say that he won't be jealous of you if you find someone else first? That may rekindle the flame a bit (if there ever was one to be sparked - he said there wasn't, you mentioned). You can regain a little of the power and time (and energy) you need to start anew if you stop waiting after his decisions and his choices, and if he sees he's having to follow you instead.