Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends with ex?
I can never be friends with an ex , i mean if you have your real best friends what use are they to u if they, if they were maybe a good friend before getting togther i could understand that but otherwise nah for me no point to be friends haha

I'm still learning about this, but I think it's possible, depending on circumstances of the relationship's end. I've only recently come to the point where I'm not hooking up with my ex anymore just because we're lonely and want company.

Why is it that gay people always expect to be friends after they break up when straight people are encouraged not to speak with each other again unless they have a child.

All the gay guys I know that say they want to be friends with their X is because they secretly want to get back together. I know 3 different guys that even still live with their X after the break up over a year later. Guess what, they all say they cant find anyone and hate all the guys their X brings home.

ITS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT LET GO!

Clean breaks are harder, but in the long better for your mental health and future prospects. Trust me, even if you are OK with it, other potential guys who might be interested in you will get the vibe you still want to get back with your X no matter how much you proclaim its over. Actions speak louder then words, and what dose hanging out with your X say?