Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Dude Here
Hi Peeps.

Well I'm a gay guy. I like penis. I'm trying to just get myself more involved in the gay community and I figure this is one way to do it. I'm kind of nervous about the culture shock of hanging out in the gay crowd. I've never had any gay friends before.

I'm the kind of guy who likes football and action movies and hates romantic comedies. Not really feminine at all even though I am a bottom.

I'm out to most of my close friends but not to my family. They are bigots.

Other than that, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for reading.

Hi and Welcome

Adam7986 Wrote:Hi Peeps.

Well I'm a gay guy. I like penis. I'm trying to just get myself more involved in the gay community and I figure this is one way to do it. I'm kind of nervous about the culture shock of hanging out in the gay crowd. I've never had any gay friends before.

I'm the kind of guy who likes football and action movies and hates romantic comedies. Not really feminine at all even though I am a bottom.

I'm out to most of my close friends but not to my family. They are bigots.

Other than that, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for reading.

Yeah how do I find the square root of a cubic foot?

:tongue:

welcome to the boards. Wavey

welcome to gay speak

Hello and welcome Adam.Wavey
Welcome

Welcome and you don't sound feminine but why should that stop you from hanging out with feminine gays??? If you're not into them then yeah but just as friends that shouldn't stop anything. There are plenty of gays who are into sports of some sort, plenty who hate romantic comedies (I love them lol) and just yeah youre not the only one. It might be due to your area Tongue

Hello & Welcome

Adam7986 Wrote:I've never had any gay friends before.

Then you are at the right place to have some Smile Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! Always good to see another so cal face.
What kind of sci-fi stuffs are you into? (dork here)

DarkDaisuke Wrote:Welcome and you don't sound feminine but why should that stop you from hanging out with feminine gays??? If you're not into them then yeah but just as friends that shouldn't stop anything. There are plenty of gays who are into sports of some sort, plenty who hate romantic comedies (I love them lol) and just yeah youre not the only one. It might be due to your area Tongue

I dont have any problem with feminine gay men! I would not mind hanging out. Plenty of my straight friends are feminine lol