Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Dude Here
Prometheus Wrote:Welcome! Always good to see another so cal face.
What kind of sci-fi stuffs are you into? (dork here)

Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate. Stargate Universe was an awesome show and the original Stargate movie is definitely my favorite. Firefly was great! I watch Fringe also. Pretty much anything Sci Fi. I wouldn't call myself a Sci Fi buff or anything, but its a genre I enjoy.

I don't know if you read, but I love ray bradbury and Issac Asimov. Asimov's book "Against Stupidity, The Gods Themselves, Contend in Vain" was epic.

Welcome! Wavey

Welcome to the forum Smile

Hi!Wavey

Adam7986 Wrote:Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate. Stargate Universe was an awesome show and the original Stargate movie is definitely my favorite. Firefly was great! I watch Fringe also. Pretty much anything Sci Fi. I wouldn't call myself a Sci Fi buff or anything, but its a genre I enjoy.

I don't know if you read, but I love ray bradbury and Issac Asimov. Asimov's book "Against Stupidity, The Gods Themselves, Contend in Vain" was epic.

Cool! Hahahah, I literally hopped up and down fuming when they cancelled stargate universe. Well, sorta. I had been begging them to fucking end it after they killed Dr.Rush's girly friend and Eli's girlyfriend in the same episode...But it was the only semi-legit sci-fi show still making new episodes. =/ Oh wells.

You sound pretty cool to me. Biggthumpup

Do you blaze? lol

Welcome to the forum! I totally understand the awkward feeling of hanging with other gay people. It's something you get used to (coming from a mostly-masculine gay man.)

MindsMight Wrote:Welcome to the forum! I totally understand the awkward feeling of hanging with other gay people. It's something you get used to (coming from a mostly-masculine gay man.)

Ditto for me as well on the awkwardness around other gay people.. And to be honest queens annoy the heck out of me, can't help it. I just haven't met too many 'normal' gay guys face to face I guess ( Granted, I've never even been to a gay club or anything like that)

Prometheus Wrote:Cool! Hahahah, I literally hopped up and down fuming when they cancelled stargate universe. Well, sorta. I had been begging them to fucking end it after they killed Dr.Rush's girly friend and Eli's girlyfriend in the same episode...But it was the only semi-legit sci-fi show still making new episodes. =/ Oh wells.

Do you blaze? lol

You sound pretty cool too and sometimes Smile

Yeah I really need to integrate myself into the gay community.

Prometheus Wrote:Cool! Hahahah, I literally hopped up and down fuming when they cancelled stargate universe. Well, sorta. I had been begging them to fucking end it after they killed Dr.Rush's girly friend and Eli's girlyfriend in the same episode...But it was the only semi-legit sci-fi show still making new episodes. =/ Oh wells.

Do you blaze? lol

You sound pretty cool too dude.

Sometimes yeah I do. Not everyday or anything.

You?