Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay couples per capita by country?
Im so sick of gays in my country, its so hard to have a relationship here because they accept to be not accepted and the only thing most gays can do is sex. I know it is similar in many countries too but i just want to know:

If there were a comparement between countries by gay relationship per capita, what would be the list like? Would countries like netherlands be at top? I searched on web for a statistic but couldnt find any...

So if you had a list based on your experience abd views, what would it be like?

I would say any country where gays and gay relationships are accepted is going to be towards the top, and the more accepted they are, the higher up on the list they'll be.

This isn't because there's -MORE- relationships in those countries, per se..... just that people are far more open about that knowledge being public.

I suppose there should be some record somewhere of the number of homosexual marriages, so for the countries that allow that or the registered partnership equivalent, there should be some data available.

I'm guessing the Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, the UK, Norway, Denmark and Finland are high on the list.

I'd help you out..

But..
I don't want you to get sick of me...

yes to what above posters have said.
I think being gay as part of a population will be about equal in any country but only countries where its OK to be gay will have people actually comeing out.

Soo if I were you id look at countires that issue gay mariage licences and are more accepting.
USA has come a long way Wink I know little about netherlands though sry :S.

wuht? i typically don't trust statistics about gay people, they are always fabricated.....

Koseku, you must move while you are still young.

The question is not how many gay couples there in any given area, but how tolerant others are.

You could move to San Francisco and be just fine, but there are other, less obvious places.

Perhaps the others here could try to give an idea of how things are in their area.

Here in Richmond VA there are gays in all walks of life and no one that I know is particularly intolerant. Of course there are cruel people but here they are relatively easy to avoid and the academic and arts culture is pretty open.
I bid NO Trump!

I would really love to move to San Fransisco, the climate is warm and very open minded people according to what i hear Smile

I dont know how to move there, i will graduate next year as Civil Engineer Bacheloar's Degree. Not sure if they are looking for me

Alto Wrote:A guy from Turkey messaged me the other day looking for some NSA fun... in Turkey

what is NSA fun?

edit: nevermind i found google...

it is so common that people even created a short word for it! i feel like i have nothing to do in this world

Alto Wrote:Its been a word for quite some time. There is also many guys who want a relationship if you look, I cant speak for Turkey but I am sure you are not the only gay in the village koseku, even if man dont know it, nobody wants to be alone all their life so dont always take what everybody says on their [profile page] as gospel.
I know im not the only gay but it is too few that the amount of people who are into serious relationship. People only enjoy the moment, and then the rest is unknown... I want loyalty, being able trust, lasting long relationship. Those who also want are too few and they are mostly not my type and not my age. I feel like i am the only one of my kind here