Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay couples per capita by country?
Just for grins, koseku, go to UrbanDictionary.com for a good way to sort out the slang.
I bid NO Trump!

Alto Wrote:have you been in love many time, I just wonder what passes as your type
i had only one relationship based on love but it ended in the because my partner was "bored" after two years... My type is non-feminen, someone who cares about his health, values his partner, being able trust, etc... But its not so strict,

koseku Wrote:Im so sick of gays in my country, its so hard to have a relationship here because they accept to be not accepted and the only thing most gays can do is sex. I know it is similar in many countries too but i just want to know:

If there were a comparement between countries by gay relationship per capita, what would be the list like? Would countries like netherlands be at top? I searched on web for a statistic but couldnt find any...

So if you had a list based on your experience abd views, what would it be like?

Hmm, on tangible terms, I would be inclined to think that the more open coutries will throw the most resutls, but that wouldn't exactly mean that they actually have more gay couples/capita because

1) There are plenty of gays living "underground" lives everywhere so any kind of statistical analysis is by default flawed. How many gay guys will openly answer a survey in Saudi Arabia vs the ones in France?

2) Even in the open countries, closeted folks are non existant to the surveys.

3) I think also that the whole hook up vs relationship problem is very prevalent even in the countries that would allow you more freedom, if all that I read in this forum is any indication.

That said, I haven't even seen a statistic of LGBTs per capita yet!

I'm curious to know too.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]